• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ozium

sup with Steam now I add a key and it doesn't prompt me to install it, it just says "finish"

also the damn "steam update news" keeps popping up but it's blank

fix this shit volvo

ExoSoul

Banned
Sorry, you're on your own now, Jase rescued me. *grabs+1andfliesaway*

One review says it's an expanded version of Inescapable, interesting.

I was actually gonna play it
hatty

And the refresh on the page was particularly sadistic, saw the "spare" post from JaseC with the banner only to scroll down and find out it was takken, crushing the hopes that wrose as the page moved higher and higher.

Enjoy it ;P

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I'll try not to bother people in here too much (because personally, I really hate people who are pushy about donating to charity) but I wanted to let everyone know that my donation drive for Extra Life 2015 is open, and I'm giving away profile badges and over $1,000 worth of games courtesy of IsThereAnyDeal.com:

http://www.extra-life.org/participant/enhancedsteam

Profile badge preview:

My goal this year is to raise $1,000 for my local children's hospital, and hopefully fans of Enhanced Steam / Idle Master can help me reach that goal. Thanks everyone for your consideration!

user237

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Go Home - Rage incoming -- MB-BC20B3C281917F95 - Taken by Ozium

take it

I'll try not to bother people in here too much (because personally, I really hate people who are pushy about donating to charity) but I wanted to let everyone know that my donation drive for Extra Life 2015 is open, and I'm giving away profile badges and over $1,000 worth of games courtesy of IsThereAnyDeal.com:

http://www.extra-life.org/participant/enhancedsteam

Profile badge preview:

My goal this year is to raise $1,000 for my local children's hospital, and hopefully fans of Enhanced Steam / Idle Master can help me reach that goal. Thanks everyone for your consideration!

i think youll get this easy. ill throw in 20 bucks when i can later

I had a lot of fun hanging out in your stream last year. If I'm available on the 7th I'll definitely give it another go and make my donation then.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
i think youll get this easy. ill throw in 20 bucks when i can later

I had a lot of fun hanging out in your stream last year. If I'm available on the 7th I'll definitely give it another go and make my donation then.

Awesome, thanks both. :)

I had a great time streaming last year and it's one of the things I'm looking forward to most this year. I've got a list of games I'm going to be playing but I haven't finalized anything yet so I'll be announcing those soon.

I had a great time streaming last year and it's one of the things I'm looking forward to most this year. I've got a list of games I'm going to be playing but I haven't finalized anything yet so I'll be announcing those soon.

It came out in January, so it may have slipped your mind for 2015 games, but I didn't see the GOTY contender anywhere...

ExoSoul

Banned

I'll throw in a few* too :D
not sure on how much yet but my bday is around that date so I should have something xD

jshackles

It came out in January, so it may have slipped your mind for 2015 games, but I didn't see the GOTY contender anywhere...

Haha I might have to play that, but it's so out of character for me.

In fact last year, unknown to me, my daughter (then 17) was tuned in to my livestream for quite a while. She thought it was extremely hilarious to see me playing Hatoful Boyfriend.

jshackles

Not sure where you will stream, but it's banned on Twitch anyway. :-(

Welp, guess that's out then...

Was thinking of my "out of my comfort zone" game being Shower With Your Dad Simulator.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom