• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

If anyone bought Heavy Bullets during the Humble End of Summer sale in whatever bundle it was in, they've supplied a second key since it was listed a Heavy Bullets + Extra Copy in the Keys page.

Very DD...Much Stealth

D85b.png

Jawmuncher

Playing that loop hole game lol

Battle Rape
BMX XXX
Cobra Club
Criminal Girls
Dramatical Murder
Grezzo 1 & 2
HuniePop
RapeLay
Sakura Spirit
Sakura Fantasy
Sakura Swim Club

Second Life
The Guy Game

Also I had forgotten all about the guy game. Thanks for reminding me of that trash.
Oh damn they got Huniepop as well. RIP

Tenrius

How does Avernum 2 compare to the first game? I remember being blown away by it three years ago, literally played it for a week straight until I finished it.

fertygo

ModBot said:
Instructions for fertygo:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (fertygo, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Eidolon -- MB-190F3BD02EBA9571 - Taken by texhnolyze. 3 entrants total.

t1442362186z1.png
Spare

dot

This is the new game from the Skyborn devs. I heard that game is pretty good so people might be interested in this one too.

Eila

This is the new game from the Skyborn devs. I heard that game is pretty good so people might be interested in this one too.

The battles look very detailed, but why keep using RPG Maker? The games are always so stiff, I think I hate tile-based JRPGs.

The battles look very detailed, but why keep using RPG Maker? The games are always so stiff, I think I hate tile-based JRPGs.

At least they are showing that RPG maker can actually be used to make your own thing. I gotta give them that for giving RPG maker a better name.

Instead of this other stuff I see by people who use RPG maker.

Eila

What should they use instead?

Preferably an engine that's not locked to a 4:3 640x480 resolution. I'm also not sure if the tile-based movement is limited by engine, I think Yume Nikki wasn't.
At a least the new RPG Maker will support higher resolutions, it can't come soon enough.

Caerith

Preferably an engine that's not locked to a 4:3 640x480 resolution. I'm also not sure if the tile-based movement is limited by engine, I think Yume Nikki wasn't.
At a least the new RPG Maker will support higher resolutions, it can't come soon enough.

Yeah but what engine? I agree that RPG Maker's limitations are pretty bad but what's the alternative?

If anyone bought Heavy Bullets during the Humble End of Summer sale in whatever bundle it was in, they've supplied a second key since it was listed a Heavy Bullets + Extra Copy in the Keys page.

I just see this:

Note: The extra copy of Heavy Bullets will be available in your Steam inventory once your Steam key has been redeemed.

And surprise surprise, no gift copy in my inventory.

Sch1sm

I just see this:

Note: The extra copy of Heavy Bullets will be available in your Steam inventory once your Steam key has been redeemed.

And surprise surprise, no gift copy in my inventory.

Wouldn't be in your inventory. I had that same issue - well, Exo did, since I picked it up for him and wondered about the extra copy myself day of.

Humble Support said:
I am going to reset the keys to Heavy Bullets, but I am not going to revoke them. This, in essence, is giving you another copy of the game by giving you another set of keys without revoking the other keys.

Could just be that I contacted support over it, but no harm in checking if they did the same for you or if it's as simple as sending in a message yourself if you're looking to gift it.

Salsa

just sittin here on my chopper while I wait in-game minutes for my R&D department to finish up my new weapons

thanks kojima

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
just sittin here on my chopper while I wait in-game minutes for my R&D department to finish up my new weapons

thanks kojima

Konami figured it'd give players a taste of what it feels like to wait for something that should have completed ages ago.

It's a real bummer that Rainbow Six 3 Gold runs like complete ass on a modern PC, I guess I'll try and hunt down some fixes, mods or fan patches or something.

Grief.exe

thanks kojima

Can't you use your phantom cigar?

It's a real bummer that Rainbow Six 3 Gold runs like complete ass on a modern PC, I guess I'll try and hunt down some fixes, mods or fan patches or something.

Look at it this way, at least we have access to it...unlike Pandora Tomorrow.

To my Steam bros that have used Steam Mover, I have a question.
Lets say I want t move a game from C drive to D drive. If I move it, does the program simply copy the files to D drive and Steam detects it there, while the original is still at C drive? Or does it move the files completely to D drive, leaving nothing at C drive?

Lets say I want t move a game from C drive to D drive. If I move it, does the program simply copy the files to D drive and Steam detects it there, while the original is still at C drive? Or does it move the files completely to D drive, leaving nothing at C drive?

The second one.

Caerith

Mostly the second one. It leaves a symbolic link, so Steam thinks it's on the C drive.

Playing that loop hole game lol

I dunno, if Sakura Spirit is banned despite not having any nudity, it's probably for the best not to play any Sakura games at all.

https://twitter.com/TwitchSupport/status/557982675693084673
@EritachTTV Nekopara Steam version is allowed because low level of nudity/sex. Sakura Angels is ok, but not Sakura Spirits due to content.

I find it odd because I think Angels is lewder than Spirit.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Steam Client Beta Update - September 15th

We just updated the Client Beta with the following changes:

General

• Fixed showing empty message box after game quits
  • Added a notification bar for users who haven't yet added a phone number, to let them know what a good idea it is to have a secure means of recovering their account

Music

• Fixed a bug which prevented the player from advancing to the next track

Big Picture

• Fixed a crash when activating the on-screen keyboard from the in-game overlay
  • Enabled some features under community button

Linux

• Fix Big Picture crash when hotplugging a game controller

VR Mode

• Fixed several cases where interacting with the desktop Steam UI would cause the results to appear in VR.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
The next Five Nights at Freddy's is an RPG

(...) In a post today, Cawthon announced his next project, Five Nights at Freddy's World, a role-playing game for PC, iOS, and Android. Players will "create a party using the huge selection of characters from the FNaF games, including the classic, withered, toy, phantom, and nightmare versions."

(...)

The plan was to have a demo for Five Nights at Freddy's World ready in time for Halloween, but given the game's "significantly larger" scope relative to prior series installments, that probably won't happen. It's "unlikely." Knowing Cawthon, he'll somehow get it done anyway.

Maniac

Banned
I would say so, it's one of the better COD campaigns.

Other than the whole "literally plays itself" bit, yeah. It's decent.
Sounds interesting but tough to show. Or they just couldn't find a good way to show. Why not just run the demo side by side, on a HDR monitor and a usual one?

Because your none-HDR screen wouldn't really be able to show the difference anyway... :p

It's like asking why there isn't a video that properly shows G-Sync and 144Hz refresh rates and stuff. :p
2015 and these are the ground textures we have to deal with

That guy looks like Mark Vanderloo.

Texture quality in MGSV is all over the place, really. Some stuff looks great, and then... You go to the first person view and your gun looks fucking terrible and is all blocky and full of visible jaggies and polygons. It's a damn shame, and it's only made worse by the terrible AA solution used with the Fox engine.
I won't die alone, watched over only by the anime figurines I bought.

I'll die alone, watched over only by my Geralt statuette.

Not even my cat since that's... Yeah.

I've had one hell of a week. I've found out my cat is probably dead. I then managed to break my lovely Urban Ears headphones in a fit of rage due to said fucking cat, then I found out my grandmas sister probably wont live much longer (she too has cancer, like my grandmother did before she passed)

Aaaaand the dad of one of my best mates whom I've known since I was 5 has just gotten diagnosed with bowel cancer.

We live in a cancerous world, I tell you...

And yes, I'm doing my damnest to depress you. Is it working!?

WITNESS ME

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom