• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Because your none-HDR screen wouldn't really be able to show the difference anyway... :p

It's like asking why there isn't a video that properly shows G-Sync and 144Hz refresh rates and stuff. :p
Yeah, I was thinking of an off-screen footage, direct video capture obviously is the same but off-screen would at least show a bit difference between both techs.

1432227709421140623.gif

From kotaku

ExoSoul

Banned
apparently it seems some games on nuveem actually allow it to be added to the cart region free. Actually Mad Max seems to be one of them also.
Yeah, I just added it to my cart and went through paypal like any other store. I didn't use Hola or anything. So you should be fine hopefully.

So it has to be through paypal, won't be as imediate but I should still get in in time.

ExoSoul

Banned
I don't think it has to be through paypal, I think you can just use your credit card directly if you want.

Started asking me for a bunch of info like CPF (Physical Person Code) and others, am I supposed to just make them up? (like for a JP PSN account)

SSPssp

Started asking me for a bunch of info like CPF (Physical Person Code) and others, am I supposed to just make them up? (like for a JP PSN account)

Oh ok, I've never used their payment system, so yeah, I guess you should just use paypal. I got my key right away so I think that would be best.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
PS1 games had textures

I mean yeah the geometry is obviously more antialiased and whatnot but c'mon

guess it depends from where you look at it

I also am drunk tho

Again? If you didn't drink so much, maybe you could afford a better graphics card.

Momentary

Banned
One Piece Burning Blood.... They brought the WRONG One Piece game over to PC. Best part about it. I don't see Koei Tecmo on there anywhere.

rtcn63

MGSV Late-game
Fucking army of tanks vs you and Quiet. I get them to drop me my multiple rocket launcher, but somehow the last wave of tanks is taking 5+ hits to destroy, while normally it's 2-3. Unless my rockets have magically become less accurate. Maybe I should try the killer bee instead, less power, but it homes in. I was like two tanks away from finishing.

One Piece Burning Blood.... They brought the WRONG One Piece game over to PC. Best part about it. I don't see Koei Tecmo on there anywhere.

And still no fucking patch for the PC version of Pirate Warriors that modders fixed in just a few days.

I mean I even got a new Vanguard Princess Update today and thatg game is old as hell, but K-T... patching a game that is broken seems to not be their issue.

Is that a mod or in the game by default?

didn't see your response until now...

it's in the game...once you get D-Dog's loyalty up to the max you can change his coloring and his eye (patch, no patch, glass eye)...the same with D-Horse, once you max him out you can change his coloring and patterns on his head and legs

Life is Strange is on sale, at last! 50% off, yes!
This is what I thought before checking the store page.

DONTNOD that's not how sales work, dammit.

It's all Square.
They have a game they've actually got faith in for once, it seems, unlike all those obscure things like Tomb Raider and Hitman =p

Hopefully it means more serial games involving DONTNOD.

Tempted on getting A Fistful of Gun at Nuuvem. However, haven't seen any reviews for the game.

fertygo

Ethan Carter isn't kind of game where you got game over from failing running from shit right?

I'm interested, but only play game with one hand.. so generally avoid first person view game.

Tektonic

some spares.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Tektonic, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

SYNONYMY -- MB-939034ADCDC06E77 - Taken by jshackles
One Finger Death Punch -- MB-BE6C497A1E2EEC29 - Taken by GaussTek
Xenocide -- MB-A1BE4C92C2F39A98 - Taken by xGreg
140 -- MB-E49AC9FB386227A8 - Taken by ramoisdead

Strata achievements are sort of glitched. You get "Set Complete" achievements when you start a set rather than finish for some of them, lol.

Haha, I remember that. They threw a whole heap of achievement at me after just one level and that was a while ago. Obviously they haven't bothered to fix it.

Mivey

Anyone else getting this phone number thing?

sHsHe2H.png

Just added mine, new feature? I've never seen it before

Maybe next time Valve will also check if you already have two-factor stuff, and maybe don't show it. But I guess using if-clauses is too much for them.

Momentary

Banned
And still no fucking patch for the PC version of Pirate Warriors that modders fixed in just a few days.

I mean I even got a new Vanguard Princess Update today and thatg game is old as hell, but K-T... patching a game that is broken seems to not be their issue.

So the graphics options are still locked? That's a bummer will pick up the game again when it's 50-75% off.

Anyway. Mad Max is selling a hell of a lot better than I thought it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom