• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Copons

When my ISP f-ed some things up i went on social media and politely told them how incompetent they are and that are idiots XD After 15 minutes they called me and next day i was talking with lady that was regional boss or something like that and everything they told me that is impossible became possible just like that :D So sometimes you don't need to go on court. Social media means a lot for companies like that, bad reviews and comments are public and that can hurt them more than private lawsuit.

Oh, I already took the social-shaming route (to the point that some friends occasionally ask me when he'll be able to read the next chapter of my battle against Fastweb), but to really little avail.

In Italy there are 3 major phone companies and all of them sucks hard and are equally insulted on Facebook and Twitter.
Aside the occasional removal of the most offensive and inappropriate comments, they just don't care enough, as long as their competitor's feeds are as bad as their own.

Anyway...
Anyone knows anything about Nuuvem not showing the key for Ethan Carter?

dk_

Mi0r17i.jpg

I switched back to the default skin, added my number, verified it, but I still get this green banner even with the default skin after restarting. Not now has the same effect.

Anyone?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
Mi0r17i.jpg

I switched back to the default skin, added my number, verified it, but I still get this green banner even with the default skin after restarting. Not now has the same effect.

Anyone?

The message comes up regardless, which is something Valve needs to fix. In the meantime, you can download this skin update (you're using Pixelvision 2 by the looks of it).

I'll be here all week!

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
It's like any other service now.
"Are you sure this your number? Wouldn't want anything to happen to your account, would you? Type and verify the code if you want to be secure, you don't want to be mysteriously locked out of your account, now would you?"

It's like any other service now.
"Are you sure this your number? Wouldn't want anything to happen to your account, would you? Type and verify the code if you want to be secure, you don't want to be mysteriously locked out of your account, now would you?"

"Wouldn't want anything to happen to your valuable account. Would be terrible if someone decides to hijack your precious lovely account. Very terrible indeed.
( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
"

Arthea

Wild Season v0.6 update

It’s been awhile since we’ve released a build update but fear not! We will be dropping one soon once we’ve worked out all the kinks of the game and can finally release it to you guys.
When, you ask?
On The Tokyo Game Show, of course!
We’ll be showcasing and releasing the new and improved public build of the game during the days of the Tokyo Game Show, which will be on September 17 - 20. We’ll also be releasing the build update within those days so get ready for that!

It's worded in such a way that you almost believe it's ready for full release
it's not, but I appreciate trollbaiting, not anywhere close to SE level, but they are trying

edited: so jelly, should have waited for this deal on Ethan Carter, still haven't played even, oh well.

edit2:
a nice looking TRPG appears on greenlight - Tears of Avia

from a game description:

Gameplay
With Tears of Avia we step away from linear and dull skill systems by enabling you to build your strategy from scratch. You choose who you want on your team and which skills they will use throughout the battle, giving you countless ways to build powerful synergies. Poorly planned strategy leaves you with the possibility to lose a battle before it even started.

There are five classes, each with their own unique skills. The game offers hundreds of skills for you to play with, but it is down to you to decide the most important ones to bring with you to battle. Additionally, weapons also have skills tied to them, offering you limitless potential for your party composition. For instance, you could equip a chalice with healing skills to your warrior, or put your ranger in melee range with a sword that has close-combat skills.

colour me interested

Amnesia : the dark descent is free on steam:

http://slickdeals.net/f/8106184-pc-download-amnesia-dark-descent-free-on-steam-lasts-till-wed-9-16-10am-pst

Offer valid through September 16, 2015 at 10AM PT. This game will remain in your library forever.

A helpful tip for any newbies entering this topic - if you think something has been posted, it probably is.

This is the fourth or fifth time today I've seen this posted in the last 18 hours. Steam users post deals immediately.

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink
You'll never be first to post something, because dex or Iashman has always posted it before(or that uncle american guy avatar guy if it is valve stuff)

derExperte

Dropsy got an update.

Patch Notes
Dropsy Version 1.1 patch notes
----------------------------------------------------

Multiple screen resolution issues addressed
Issue with Autosave using incorrect positioning data fixed
Correctly grant Tome Page items inside the mine scene
Additional dialogue for the priestess and her tome pages
Stop certain items from reappearing after collected
Edit visuals of church shutter key for better hint
Stop dream sequences from advancing the clock
Make Airport Guard around all the time
Airport Guard’s mine key shines
Replace missing hydrant in north part of city which created errant collider
Edit various background graphics
Additional garlic colliders
Add details to opening morning scene
Enlarge clickable area for alley close-up
Fix texture import settings causing low-res textures
Remove errant tint from player inside record store
Add vampire mask scare sound effect
Edit bird mother burial sequence
Stop players from exiting junkyard while locked in during mouse rescue sequence
Properly remove inventory items from appropriate puzzles after completion
Fix Dropsy’s hug point for the gnome outside the farm
Changes to ending sequence depending on which characters are helped
Stop Dropsy from sitting inside church when chair is activated by a pet
Add details to world map closing off beach area
Various layering issues fixed
Stop Dropsy from walking to an entrance after waking up from sleep

+ achievements. Cards are coming later.

dex3108

That BBC thing about R* is not that bad. Is it accurate 100%? Probably not because only Sam Houser and Jack Thompson know what happened on their ends. But generally it is nice move about issues that R* faced back then. And yes there are stupid things related to development process but they are not in focus.

Arthea

Talking about creepy
I'm not sure it's even possible to make a creepier game than Forget Me Not, I wanted to upload some screenshots but steam didn't let me, cloud servers were down.
Don't get me wrong the game has nice and very distinctive aesthetics, I would say it's even pretty, but I'll be damned if not everything about it is creepy to shivers when you think about it.

edited: on second thought, I'm not sure screenshots can convey it.

You asked for ATLUS game on PC so her it is XD

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1112965

not like this.gif

why you so mean?

Ruruja

To those waiting for their Ethan Carter keys on Nuuvem.

I seem to be cursed buying stuff off their site, still waiting on my FF8 key from August 7th.

I just bought Ethan Carter from them, so it's probably my fault. 2 for 2.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom