• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
okay so now i'm actually interested in this thing. how can i try to win a game?

1. Own an Alienware™
2. Watch the stream on said Alienware™ product
3. Post a picture, video or gif of yourself enjoying using your Alienware™ product
4. Send a self addressed stamp envelope to 100 North Alien Drive, Alien Ware, USA.
5. Ignore 1 through 4 and just watch the stream and chat occasionally.

you'll have to follow whatever rule they have for entering...I know before all you had to do was subscribe to the channel and just be active in the chat but I don't know if they've changed that now

1. Own an Alienware™
2. Watch the stream on said Alienware™ product
3. Post a picture, video or gif of yourself enjoying using your Alienware™ product
4. Send a self addressed stamp envelope to 100 North Alien Drive, Alien Ware, USA.
5. Ignore 1 through 4 and just watch the stream and chat occasionally.

that's a lot of work for a game i'm mildly interested in. especially the 5 steps.

i dunno

HL2 finished. Still holds up pretty well, the gunplay is good (love the shotgun) and even the music I used to think didn't match in the game grabbed me and got me hyped. Though replaying it now, I take a issue with the plot of the game, because Gordon is seeing like a messiah and the resistance uses the lambda symbol. I don't think it was explained how his fame got spread after the HL1 happenings.

Funny thing happened to me in the end, when I destroyed the portal device one of the combine gunships fell on my head killing me, though the game still played the ending, but using the red filter when you're dead. This is my head canon now.

iosefe

Giveaways are now done using channel ATP, which is acucmulated over time. to enter for winning, you need to type in "!ticket 1" or maybe it's tickets...i forget. that ticjket costs a certain amount of atp. the raffle will be open during the entire stream so you are guarenteed to have some.

anyway, at that point, thats it aside form making sure you are following the channel

Shadownet

Banned
That was a faster response than Steam Support could even have wet dreams about
I haven't laugh this hard in a while. Thanks!

trolololol at that walking animation.
"I mean how bad could it -" Alright.. that's pretty weird, even for a Tales game standard. The arms animation is bothering me.

Geralt as a party member would be so badass.

AHA-Lambda

Programming is hard, playing the Human Resource Machine beta and...

japbcvpavbzau9dbuaxf.jpg

Jawmuncher

Uhh, no?
GOG bought the $10,000 tier.
GOG isn't owned by CD Projekt Red
Both GOG and CDPR are owned by CD Projekt.

All I got from that is the naming scheme for CD Projeckt and CD Projeckt Red is garbitch.
Should have changed it up more than just adding another word.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
gafmmga10uip.jpg

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Mad Max -- MB-A1A818928F392417 - Taken by Zarill. 147 entrants total.

t1442438664z1.png

Lain

So, because I'm clearly a masochist, I've gone and spent some time watching gameplay of the Ghost in the Shell game, and at the risk of sounding like I'm trying to convince myself of something, it doesn't look that rubbish. It doesn't look great, nor is it a good use of the license, but it's not that terrible.

A ringing endorsement that.

I don't think it looks rubbish either and hey, I can also be OK with it being a FPS at the end of the day. The music in the trailer though... what were they thinking?!

Giveaways are now done using channel ATP, which is acucmulated over time. to enter for winning, you need to type in "!ticket 1" or maybe it's tickets...i forget. that ticjket costs a certain amount of atp. the raffle will be open during the entire stream so you are guarenteed to have some.

anyway, at that point, thats it aside form making sure you are following the channel

Wow, that's lame :( I'm always broke on atp.

Wow, that's awesome :)

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Have them crowd-source for KOTOR 1 and we'll be all set!

Agreed! Honestly, when I think of "old game being brought to Steam" I think that KOTOR 2 is now the poster-child on how to do this the right way.

Give us things like widescreen fixes, bug fixes, controller support, cloud saves, workshop support, and Steam achievements. The only thing it's missing is Steam Trading Cards.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom