• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sch1sm

To be fair, he said Arkham Asylum, not Knight :p

Unless i'm missing something about AA as well :/

I totally misread, then, but I refuse to take back my distasteful joke.

Does anyone want Phantom Breaker, since I just bought this Humble Weekly for someone and it's the one left over title I don't care for?

Anything is better than that trash Daredevil.

g3xreGp.gif

I was on board with Daredevil until ninjas showed up out of nowhere.

They're ninjas! What, are they supposed to show up with lots of advance notice? Or are you just unfamiliar with the Marvel universe and didn't know about the Hand ahead of time or something?

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Sleeping on Flash season 1? I don't even feel bad for you anymore. I feel happy for the show.

They're ninjas! What, are they supposed to show up with lots of advance notice? Or are you just unfamiliar with the Marvel universe and didn't know about the Hand ahead of time or something?
I don't follow the marvel universe at all but what I saw in Iron Men was at odds with Daredevil sticking a needle into a gangster's eye socket for information and a guy's head being curbed stomped off a car door. THEN NINJAS

Sch1sm

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Sch1sm, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Phantom Breaker: Battlegrounds -- MB-D25669CD5DD51F01 - Taken by bobnowhere. 6 entrants total.

t1442451804z1.png

The world is a big place. Just imagine all the ocean life we've yet to discover.

ok I'll give you the the water ones, but the ones on land? Now I'm not saying I can do better cause I can't its just kind of odd to me that there are still new creatures that we discover, as if that snake just went like "hm, humans still haven't discovered me, let me help them out"

no but that snake could fuck off, whats with Australasia and their deadly creatures. :mad: stop, its not cool.

FloatOn

The evil within bloooooooowsssss

It's like a significantly more lame resident evil 4

By a large margin. What a waste of 40gb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom