• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone remember Jim Power?

Releasing on Steam 30 September.

Game purchase includes-

-Original PC version
-Original SNES Version
-Enhanced SNES Version
- Enhanced SNES Version has had the gameplay polished.
- Hit hearts have been added, as well as the "3D" parallax scrolling has been turned off between other things.
-Original Unreleased Sega Genesis Version
-Unreleased Sega Genesis version coming in future update (late 2015 - early 2016)

Future DLC-

-High Quality Soundtrack by Christ Huelsback!
-8 bit NES version!

My G402 finally arrived, I like the graip and button placements, but now I wondering how a G502 feels like.
gafmmga10uip.jpg
Such generosity <3
MGSV ending is awful

bye kojima
I'm actually not mad at the ending, but the story is sooo stretched and fragmented, do you really need that many episodes?
please don't fail MGO's pc version
It's going to be a hack fest.
same here

giphy.gif
Annie is the best.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.

Sober

Finally got around to finishing Mirror's Edge.

I wish there was next to no combat though. I got fed up and just started shooting everyone instead.

BHK3

Banned
Finally got around to finishing Mirror's Edge.

I wish there was next to no combat though. I got fed up and just started shooting everyone instead.

I wish the extra time trials DLC wasn't PS3 only. I used to fanboy for the system but the game should be experienced by everyone and nothing about it should be locked.

shockdude

I wish the extra time trials DLC wasn't PS3 only. I used to fanboy for the system but the game should be experienced by everyone and nothing about it should be locked.
The Time Trial DLC is available on PC, but only on Origin. The PS3 does have one exclusive time trial map, though.

They probably have plans for season pass but haven't add it to the store yet.

I see. So it's for placeholder only.
Kinda confused at first because there are 2 PES 2016 games at Steam store which are basically the same content.

No, it has the PES 2016 Digital Exclusive Pack DLC. Come on now.

Where can I see the DLC?

I hope we get the real version of PES next year :/ I still don't understand why they keep butchering the PC port

At this point, I don't think it'll ever happen.

Eila

Lunar 1 had a Japanese-only Windows release. I don't think there was a PC version of Lunar 2, so I guess it's a port.

Grandia II had a shitty PC port from over 10 years ago and they made a new one for the recent steam release anyway. It's safe to assume anything Gung-Ho releases on PC will be freshly ported.
SkyBox Labs, who ported Grandia II, have two unnanounced PC games.
http://skyboxlabs.com/games/

Blizzard

Banned
I just got a prompt for a Steam update and restarted since it said it would fix the phone bar.

Nope, after 2 restarts, each time I have the green phone bar. Each time, my phone is still listed when I click on it. :|
I just got yet ANOTHER Steam beta update, and the green bar still comes up every single time even with my phone number already in the system. I'm going to try registering it one more time.

Vibranium

Banned
Ace Attorney anime announced, I don't care if it's bad or not, I just can't wait to see all of the expanded animations.

Now we need the impossible dream of them coming to PC to magically happen.

rickyson1

i'm really gonna love dragonfall and hong kong I guess

finally got around to playing shadowrun returns and i'm enjoying it quite a bit so far and have heard so much talk about how much better dragonfall is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom