• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
MGSV bloooooooowsssss

It's like a significantly more lame Splinter Cell: Blacklist

By a large margin. What a waste of 30gb
Agree
efbb84529a.gif

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Primal Carnage -- MB-36E30AB1FC565DDE - Taken by bobnowhere. 4 entrants total.
Dungeon Defender 2 -- MB-7597B1A6C9FE6EC6 - Taken by Pakkidis. 1 entrants total.

t1442455405z1.png

FloatOn

Alan Wake and RE4 are the best spooky third person shooters

It's a shame they haven't been topped considering how long ago they came out

Jawmuncher

But what about VAC.
MGSV atm is a cheaters paradise.

Overall I sadly don't care for MGO unless they work on anti-cheating measures and it's not as high of a skill ceiling like MGS4.
I get why people like that, but when I was the only room hosting a "Beginners Welcome" back in the day, the community was way too elitist.

Ozium

But what about VAC.
MGSV atm is a cheaters paradise.

Overall I sadly don't care for MGO unless they work on anti-cheating measures and it's not as high of a skill ceiling like MGS4.
I get why people like that, but when I was the only room hosting a "Beginners Welcome" back in the day, the community was way too elitist.

Please pay $9.99 200 MB coins a month for access to the anti-cheat servers

Jawmuncher

How about some reasons behind this opinion? I personally enjoyed The Evil Within.

I know for me the game just never felt focused enough. The story especially was just there to allow for all the different locales which I didn't like. Had the game kept the sort of tone from the beginning I think I would have liked it more. When it started to get more action near the end it just got less interesting. It had all the makings of a true classic, but after everything was said and done I just found it alright. I can understand the cult classic status it has though and why people like it. ATM it's about the only kind of horror game we have.

FloatOn

How about some reasons behind this opinion? I personally enjoyed The Evil Within.

The evil within is to resident evil 4 as hitman absolution was to blood money.

What I'm trying to say is just because you have a pretty face it can't make up for a lack of soul.

It just feels like the evil within broke no new ground and was actually worse than a game that came out a decade before.

FloatOn

What is this veiled mockery?

It's cool if you like getting chased after chainsaw men yet again. But personally I'd like something new.

guys did anyone see the new episode of south park? i swear to god it was like watching an animated version of the off topic section with all their pc bullshit.

Has anyone else who backed Project Scissors checked out the backer forum for updates? I was too lazy to request access via email. Still on track for December?

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
Has anyone else who backed Project Scissors checked out the backer forum for updates? I was too lazy to request access via email. Still on track for December?

They've not been particularly vocal about progress. Last update was September 4th, which showed off some screenshots of an off-ship area. There's been 5 updates total and almost no communication with backers otherwise.

Vibranium

Banned
The evil within bloooooooowsssss

It's like a significantly more lame resident evil 4

By a large margin. What a waste of 40gb

I mean, REmake smokes it in terms of actually being survival horror (nice marketing, Bethesda), but I still really liked it as an action game I guess. But there definitely are a ton of huge flaws like those punishing sections and instakill bosses.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
Follow up to my conversation with Jshackles about trouble we were experiencing using our phone numbers with Steam's new authentication:

It seems Valve fixed whatever problem they had my number and I was able to associate it with my account. You should give it another shot to see if it works for you, too.

I mean, REmake smokes it in terms of actually being survival horror (nice marketing, Bethesda), but I still really liked it as an action game I guess. But there definitely are a ton of huge flaws like those punishing sections and instakill bosses.

i turned that shit down to casual son, game was stressing me the fuck out

Dsyndrome

guys did anyone see the new episode of south park? i swear to god it was like watching an animated version of the off topic section with all their pc bullshit.
Thanks, didn't know there was a new one, DVR set.

Finally done with Simulink bullshit for the day, watching the Strain and then playing W3 and Stasis. Seeing fucked up shit in space should wash ODE's out of my head.

Thanks, didn't know there was a new one, DVR set.

Finally done with Simulink bullshit for the day, watching the Strain and then playing W3 and Stasis. Seeing fucked up shit in space should wash ODE's out of my head.

when you watch it tell me it doesn't remind you of off topic gaf. it was like a 1:1

Vazra

irresponsible vagina leak
Shadows of The Damned was better Resident Evil 4 than The Evil Within.
#TasteMyBigBoner

If only they added New Game Plus, some unlockables and removed the Big Boner sections it would have been a 10/10 for me tbh. Also thanks EA for the (mediocre) promo and not bringing it to PC.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom