• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyougar

Lashman may have posted earlier, but didn't see it and noticed the PC rumor:

Lunar 2: Eternal Blue may be coming back to PC, Vague Twitter Tease

Lunar 1 had a Japanese-only Windows release. I don't think there was a PC version of Lunar 2, so I guess it's a port.

probably more likely just running in an emulator tbqh

Was Lunar 1 or Lunar 2 the game where you had one dungeon as a roguelike sorta experience? You would start with Level 1 in this dungeon, no loot apart from your level 1 loot and would go deeper and deeper.
There was special loot that you could take out of the dungeon or take into the dungeon again as the only thing that survives your "death" in the dungeon.

I thought it was a great little minigame and I think I spent more time in that dungeon than in the original game.

And i always thought that this could also be a good Minigame in an MMO for Endgame stuff. You start at level 1 again without your inventory, but leveling is faster and special loot can be taken out and used in the outside or be taken in again to be better prepared for the harder and harder sections.

Salsa

well guys

it happened

ace attorney anime announced

rjFjVnB.jpg

I like anime now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc

Blizzard

Banned
I just got yet ANOTHER Steam beta update, and the green bar still comes up every single time even with my phone number already in the system. I'm going to try registering it one more time.
Nope. Even after 2 beta updates, and a total of 1 unregistration and 2 registrations, my phone number is back in the system and Steam still puts the green bar up every launch.

I am a little mind-boggled. I hope the feature works better than the programming for the feature check. :p

Was Lunar 1 or Lunar 2 the game where you had one dungeon as a roguelike sorta experience? You would start with Level 1 in this dungeon, no loot apart from your level 1 loot and would go deeper and deeper.
There was special loot that you could take out of the dungeon or take into the dungeon again as the only thing that survives your "death" in the dungeon.

I thought it was a great little minigame and I think I spent more time in that dungeon than in the original game.

And i always thought that this could also be a good Minigame in an MMO for Endgame stuff. You start at level 1 again without your inventory, but leveling is faster and special loot can be taken out and used in the outside or be taken in again to be better prepared for the harder and harder sections.

I think you may be thinking of the Ancient Cave in Lufia 2, which was indeed great.

gelf

I hope we get the real version of PES next year :/ I still don't understand why they keep butchering the PC port
I think their excuse is that PES PC sales are high among the lower specced PC owners as it sells well in countries were most cant afford high end PCs so they port the inferior version.

Don't know how Metal Gear manages to scale both ways so well in that case though.

You can play matches offline but you can't use "my club"

In short, taking lessons from 2K it seems.

I still can give my hopes up then.
Waiting for a discount and mods.

I think their excuse is that PES PC sales are high among the lower specced PC owners as it sells well in countries were most cant afford high end PCs so they port the inferior version.

The problem is, they actually raise the price for those countries.
PES 2016 price on my store is 3x higher than PES 2015 on its launch day. Another amazing feat from Konami.

that's awesome, right around my birthday

also the video looked great

i can't wait for more souls

DS2 was released on my birthday, but I didn't buy it.
Sorry, Souls fans.

Buy NBA 2K instead PES bro, superior game, superior sport.

But I hate basketball and I don't recognize any other team and player beside Chicago Bulls, LA Lakers, Michael Jordan and Kobe Bryant. Oh, I do know Lebron James though.

fertygo

Sober

I'm even sorta tempted to buy Mad Max the next time it goes 50% off anywhere.

But Canadian dollar here, so probably not unless it's Steam.

Hektor

Congrats
on getting the best non-PC gaming system

But he didnt bought a Gamecube.

guys did anyone see the new episode of south park? i swear to god it was like watching an animated version of the off topic section with all their pc bullshit.

Might have to watch that later today.

well guys

it happened

ace attorney anime announced

rjFjVnB.jpg

I like anime now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GibiNy4d4gc

There is already an unbeatable live action movie.

The new Facing Worlds

Played Batman Arkham City tonight, here's my controller configuration:

6wV09mx.jpg

It's based mainly on the Xbox 360 controller setup, except it uses keyboard and mouse, and every button that you'd press in combat is accessible without ever taking your hand off the mouse. Slight glitch in the controller binding image - it's not showing what left click on the analog stick is, even though it's mapped. Clicking the analog stick in my setup does the same thing as the B button (stun).

Arthea

I dunno why would salsa need free Mad Max, he is mad enough himself, otoh I would need it.

Lashman may have posted earlier, but didn't see it and noticed the PC rumor:

Lunar 2: Eternal Blue may be coming back to PC, Vague Twitter Tease

megaton if true!

The wait was totally worth it.
Bought the game at 170k back then, so the game is basically just 30k ($2) for me lol.

I said damn, worst market related decision I made yet, to sell it day one I mean, but I honestly didn't believe it to be in such a demand

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom