• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

AHA-Lambda

huh

I actually think Gotham is surprisingly okay considering the WB stuff, which is god damn awful. Flash and Arrow are impossible to watch

I watch Gotham ocassionally and enjoy it. dude playing Penguin is good, Alfred too

I have to agree with this, I like Gotham but just could not get into Arrow at all.

Discouraged Workers is out of early access and I think most of you own it from the bundle it was in. I bought it during early access so I could support the dev and was a little miffed that it ended up in a $1 tier bundle.

anyway i found the story to be pretty good (probably because some parts of it hit too close to home for me) so you should give it a go if you have it. Although some of the character art (primarily the necks) is subpar.

Xanathus

"And as promised MGO will go online and be free to download for everyone, who owns Metal Gear Solid 5 on October 6th."

If only.

Don't worry they'll take the extra 3 months to introduce an anti-cheat and banning system, and dedicated servers.

Haha. Ha. Ha.

Arthea

have you seen this already?
it was so Quiet

OJCZxDD.jpg

Ludens

Banned
My Command and Conquer order is still processing on Origin, why?
I received the mail normally like the other times, but the game is not showing in my library and under order history is processing.

Deques

My Command and Conquer order is still processing on Origin, why?
I received the mail normally like the other times, but the game is not showing in my library and under order history is processing.

This was posted in Reddit
Wow, you guys are loving Command & Conquer Red Alert™ 2 and Yuri’s Revenge™On the House! the demand is so high that we need some time to cool down our servers. Command & Conquer Red Alert™ 2 and Yuri’s Revenge™ will return to on the house very shortly.

kulapik

New laptop coming its way

Lenovo Y50-70 with a 2GB 960M (which would be the desktop equivalent? a 740?)

I was going to get a 4k one but the 48Hz cap threw me off

Will be able to game without my computer crashing constantly, finally

Maniac

Banned

No kidding, dude even looks like Geralt. Here's to hoping it'll come to PC for no other reason than "it sounds cool", and ofcourse the more the merrier

Discouraged Workers is out of early access and I think most of you own it from the bundle it was in. I bought it during early access so I could support the dev and was a little miffed that it ended up in a $1 tier bundle.

anyway i found the story to be pretty good (probably because some parts of it hit too close to home for me) so you should give it a go if you have it. Although some of the character art (primarily the necks) is subpar.

That font made me think it was called Discouraged Wankers. I was really disturbed to then read what you wrote in relation to it... Now that I realsie it's Discouraged Workers I'm not as disturbed.

Eila

I just beat Shovel Knight. I thought I would have a hard time going back to it after putting it on hold a couple months ago, but the last stages were kind of easy.
It probably helped that I've been playing a bunch of Ys games back-to-back.

Tizoc

whats bad about it?

Jaw is prob. not a fan of many of the initial cast. He liked Juri in SF4 and would've liked for her to be among the initial roster.
As is, she'd likely be a DLC character/post release character.

Heh tried it and it's good so far, it can let me view single pages instead of 2 pages on the screen.
Will test it a bit and hopefully I like it enough, cuz the text alignment felt a little weird.

Ozium

WHO'S PUMPED FOR PLAGUE KNIGHT

BASED YACHT CLUB GIVING US FREE EXPANSIONS

I SHOULD DOUBLE DIP ON WII U

I'M YELLING BECAUSE I'M EXCITE

and lol @ salsa and his 3DS

The_Super_Inframan

"the journey to a thousand games ends with bad rats. ~Lao Tzu" ~Gabe Newell
WHO'S PUMPED FOR PLAGUE KNIGHT

BASED YACHT CLUB GIVING US FREE EXPANSIONS

I SHOULD DOUBLE DIP ON WII U

I'M YELLING BECAUSE I'M EXCITE

and lol @ salsa and his 3DS

I am really looking forward to it, loved the base game and I hope the DLC is on the same level

Jawmuncher

yeah that happens to me too , if a fighting game doesnt have wrestling characters i lose interest after 1 or 2 weeks
Yep so you can know the pain. Since the same thing happens to me. Smash is the bigger example, everyone loves that roster. But there's no one that really does anything for me there now. So even though I play it with friends, my interest in it is pretty dulled. Compared to the game prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom