• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

zkylon

zkylewd

it's crazy how much it looks like bloodborne

DS2 was released on my birthday, but I didn't buy it.
Sorry, Souls fans.
my brother just preordered it for me since it's around my birthday, so i'm guessing it'll be the same for dks3 :>

Ng0dA0k.jpg

Warhammer 40,000: Deathwatch - Enhanced Edition
holy shit how many warhammer games are being released

i swear it's like a billion

Jazz573

I think I just got a call from an IRS scammer. I've never had one before, so it was strange. He had my name and address. I realized it was off when he started to angle for information and then began threatening the shit out of me once I asked to call back.

Reminds me that in Canada someone got a call from one of those people claiming to be from Microsoft, and when the person said they didn't need anything from them, they yelled death threats.

Grief.exe

Q: Why is the PC version of Shenmue III not offered on this website?
A: At the moment, we are discussing the PC version with the related parties.

For anyone who is interested in backing it now.

What does that mean?

Hopefully they are just discussing how to distribute Steam keys.

rtcn63

Reminds me that in Canada someone got a call from one of those people claiming to be from Microsoft, and when the person said they didn't need anything from them, they yelled death threats.

I'm actually kind of worried because I did tell him that I lived at my address for "years" and had paid my taxes AFAIK, but I don't think that's enough information to do much with.

Anyways I finished MGSV and have nothing to play. I'm guessing Arkham Knight isn't reliably stable/optimized yet? It's going for pretty cheap from BST sellers.

derExperte

I might have to check Bedlam out to see on which side of the coin it falls.

The RPS article I posted yesterday was from the same writer who also reviewed Convoy, if you haven't yet check them out. He liked Bedlam more btw.

Also reading the Steam forum there's some well thought out criticism going on while the fans seem to only be able to respond with insults and calling everyone who wants more fairness and less rng a casual doofus. Usually a bad sign. Maybe I'll remember to look at it again after some patches and sales, until then bye Bedlam, my wishlist hardly knew ye.

I don't recognize these characters anymore.

A few years ago it was obvious PA wasn't giving a crap anymore. Now? They're putting in lots of actual effort to write worse and worse jokes and draw as disgustingly bad as possible. Imfuckingpressive.

I play some short Heroes of the Storm and Hearthstone games with friends, everything is more fun with friends.

Pfft, I tried to force myself to play Mad Max, but idea of being a map janitor kept putting me off, I'll give it a try another time.

Play more fun games like not Mad Max then :eek:.

Eila

ARK killer right here. A stretched out screenshot of the game as the logo is just perfect. They probably stole that blood splatter render that plays about 10 times through the video.
How come these guys don't have to go through greenlight?

Xanathus

So, I've been slowly clearing out the optional mission objectives in MGS5 towards getting 100% completion. It's a lot more bearable if I do like one mission a day, and you start to appreciate the details that goes into how they script the missions when you go for some of the side objectives like listening to all the conversations since you would never notice those details simply by bum-rushing the main objective and getting S-rank.

MUnited83

For you.
Nice!
I don't mind simple 2D platformers so I'm looking forward to this :3

For that matter, I do hope that Ty trilogy HD gets released by next year, at least the series would be preserved on PC :3

They say it depends on Ty 4 sales, but also have already shown they have working builds of the games on PC anyway so I hope that isn't true :(

No network stress test for Dark Souls III PC :(

No spoilers, I just started Chapter 2 in MGSV, is there a Chapter 3 coming as DLC?

given that konami doused Kojipro with gasoline and lit the thing on fire earlier this year, i don't think so.

but i suppose crazier things have happened and Metal Gear is all about subverting expectations so who knows.

No network stress test for Dark Souls III PC :(

No spoilers, I just started Chapter 2 in MGSV, is there a Chapter 3 coming as DLC?

No but there was a mission cut from the game that someone put up on Youtube from assets on the CE disc. Do a search for it when you've finished as I don't want to spoil it here. It was pretty important too.

Zafir

How are people buying from Nuuvem these days? Even using a VPN, after I go through paypal it rejects me at the end saying it isn't available in my region.

Sarcasm

How are people buying from Nuuvem these days? Even using a VPN, after I go through paypal it rejects me at the end saying it isn't available in my region.

As much as I have seen in the thread some games are region blocked and they actually pay attention.

Most games should work, what game yea trying to buy?

Grief.exe

No but there was a mission cut from the game that someone put up on Youtube from assets on the CE disc. Do a search for it when you've finished as I don't want to spoil it here. It was pretty important too.

I planned on checking that out when I finish the game.

Was suprised on that.

Guess Sony and FromSoft stil are holding hands.

From a historical perspective, From's beta tests have always been on Sony platforms and PC has always been LTTP. We still don't have confirmation that Dark Souls III will be day one release with the console versions, just a vague April date.

Zafir

As much as I have seen in the thread some games are region blocked and they actually pay attention.

Most games should work, what game yea trying to buy?

Well I tried Heroes of Might & Magic VII and it wouldn't let me through. Tried again with NBA2k16 and same story. It doesn't seem like many games can be bought through Nuuvem these days. :/

I already checked NBA on steamdb, and there's no region lock on Steam for Brazil, so it definitely isn't because of the codes being region locked. They just seem to have stomped down other regions trying to get games for better Brazilian prices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom