• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jawmuncher

Got my partial refund from dischan for the failed Dysfunctional Systems kickstarter. Didn't think they would actually come though. Still a shame the project didn't work out.

What was the verdict on the Advance Wars clone that came to Steam recently? It didn't seem to get a warm reception here but I can't remember why it wasn't good.

Complete shit. Chariot posted some videos because me and him were going to get it day 1. He bought and played it before I did. Broken sound, plays nothing like advance wars by imitation but lacks all charm, looks bad and is basically an overpriced mobile game.

Accoun

PwftZ8J.png

Became:
DIARRHEA: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D for $44.99 (Amazon)

If I was to make a PSA thread, I'd probably start the title with "DIARRHEA" from the beginning now instead of waiting for Modbot.

Tenrius

Thanks for Morningstar, Kurt Russel!

I've actually just finished it in one sitting. Cute little sci-fi game, pretty easy as far as adventure games go.

EDIT:

People on my friendlist playing Dinosaur Hunt reminded me of this:

B2FcNrjCMAE18p_.png

NOW YOU ARE IN HYPERSPACE WITH THE DINOSAURS

(via Kimimi on Twitter)

Chariot

What was the verdict on the Advance Wars clone that came to Steam recently? It didn't seem to get a warm reception here but I can't remember why it wasn't good.

Complete shit. Chariot posted some videos because me and him were going to get it day 1. He bought and played it before I did. Broken sound, plays nothing like advance wars by imitation but lacks all charm, looks bad and is basically an overpriced mobile game.
Yeah. Look at that and tell me, it's a good game: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uc3nlJeerco

MRORANGE

I;m out fo the loop but has Steam Streaming hit mobile platforms yet? I really want to try it on a raspberry pi as I don't have a Nvidia Card for Limelight.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
I;m out fo the loop but has Steam Streaming hit mobile platforms yet? I really want to try it on a raspberry pi as I don't have a Nvidia Card for Limelight.

Nope, nothing official yet. Also everything unofficial I've seen needs an Nvidia card so... sorry :(

MUnited83

For you.
I always put PSA in the thread title of Bundles/Deals I post. This will just prevent me from ever forgetting to put PSA so hilarity ensues :lol:

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
I always put PSA in the thread title of Bundles/Deals I post. This will just prevent me from ever forgetting to put PSA so hilarity ensues :lol:

it's set to just remove PSA 70% of the time. the rest of the time it picks a random hilarious substitute. hope you like Ancient Aliens.

MUnited83

For you.
it's set to just remove PSA 70% of the time. the rest of the time it picks a random hilarious substitute. hope you like Ancient Aliens.
Really curious to see what would be the results lol.

Btw, there is a character limit for the thread title. What would happen if the random substitute throws the total over the limit?

What, Else Heart.Break() is releasing in one week:

header.jpg

I love the style that they are aiming for.

BIGGEST NEWS OF THE DAY

There was a streaming of Stardew Valley yesterday, the archive can be watched here. The build version shows as v0.9 on the top right of the screen, so it may be near release and we may finally get our Harvest Moon fix on PC.

Get in the hype tractor everyone!

Ozium

But how does it compare to MGS5?

+Less loading times
+Timers to craft things limited to seconds not hours
+More than 2 areas to explore.
+Can enter large buildings
+Nice art style
+Relaxing, can listen to Doctor Who Audio Dramas while playing
+Snow
+No Microtransactions
+Independent, money goes to game devs not KKKonami KKKorporation.
+Jennifer Hale
+David Hayter

zkylon

zkylewd
oh, interesting, a few patches back yoyo made it possible to retrieve your steam key and use it on standalone so i guess now i have two keys

guess i'll keep my extra key for later, might come in handy

also one person that doesn't have stealth bastard, enjoy
ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (zkylon, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible

Stealth Bastard Deluxe -- MB-8ED78ED9AFAFAF48 - Taken by gurm3n

Grief.exe

+Less loading times
+Timers to craft things limited to seconds not hours
+More than 2 areas to explore.
+Can enter large buildings
+Nice art style
+Relaxing, can listen to Doctor Who Audio Dramas while playing
+Snow
+No Microtransactions
+Independent, money goes to game devs not KKKonami KKKorporation.
+Jennifer Hale
+David Hayter

No achievements though

Edit: they added achievements! Time to jump in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom