• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
TWNAvA4.png

Good to know. Thanks for the heads up!

Also,
Man Puncher said:
I wanna see a winterdemon representation of your avatar.

Of Milamber...

It's a fun little game, great to play coop too. I love that specific part of the world in the Tolkien lore though, so that probably boosted my enjoyment a bit.

I'm a huge fan of LOTR lore as well, and I'm lost at why did I missed this game.
Checking HLTB, it seems that the game is beatable in 15 hours or so. Perfect.

Caerith

Wow, Brawlhalla is a 20€/$ game that has over 100€/$ of IAP bullshit in it?
Late response, but no not really.

Brawlhalla is a free game that has a lot of cosmetic IAP in it. The packages on the store are just DLC for it like many other free games have-- like, look at Warframe, same deal. The only reason the base game isn't available with a "play now" button is that it's still in closed beta while in early access.

Dsyndrome

Went from studying with Black Angels on in the background to the OST from Gremlins 2 on NES. Forgot how much I love this soundtrack.

Also, gonna pass 200 hours in Clicker Heroes tomorrow, the perfect game for when you don't want to actively do anything.

Hektor

PwftZ8J.png

Became:
DIARRHEA: The Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time 3D for $44.99 (Amazon)

Now it's Stump Presents.
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1113803

So, why is the usage of PSA banned?

Does Total Warhammer have gore by default or are we going to have to buy it again?

Im pretty sure we're gonna have to buy that again. SEGA/CA love DLC.

what difficulty do I go with Wolfenstein

thinkin I Am Death Incarnate

ManiacsAvatar.png

Soulflarz

Banned
So, why is the usage of PSA banned?

Because it's largely pointless and the threads are already a PSA.

"OoT3d in stock for $40" is the same as a giant PSA before it, and in most cases, PSA is misused. People started throwing it on every thread for no apparent reason.

lashman

Steam-GAF's Official Ambassador to Gaming-GAF
Regarding the Mighty No. 9 Special Demo Delay

Hey Mighties!

We want to give you some more clarity on the demo situation.

Although the demo had been finished and was ready to go, we ran into some very last-minute and unexpected complications with distributing the demo exclusively to all our backers through Steam. We’ve also been listening to your feedback about preferring to have a demo that is not time-limited. Given the complications with giving you the demo, we came to the conclusion that it would be better to make the demo DRM-free without any time restrictions.

Because this demo is exclusively for you, our backers, we still needed to have a way to get the demo to each of you individually and we’ve been looking into all the options. We’re currently working with our partners at Humble Bundle to prepare the demo for delivery through their service.

Unfortunately this change in our plans means that the release of the demo is going to be slightly delayed as we are currently working on retooling the demo for a DRM-free release. Comcept and all of our partners are working hard to get the demo ready and in our backers’ hands as soon as possible.

We sincerely apologize for this delay, but we hope you’ll like the resulting changes! We will keep our backers up-to-date regarding the release of this demo as soon as we have more information.

Cheers,
The Mighty Team

I hve two accounts, for cards etc... For the small account with less than 100 games redeeming keys is instant. On my main account with just shy of 2.5k games it still takes forever and usually hard locks the client for as much as 5-10 seconds every time.

Deques

What does PSA even stand for?

Public Service Announcement

or

http://www.abbreviations.com/PSA

I hve two accounts, for cards etc... For the small account with less than 100 games redeeming keys is instant. On my main account with just shy of 2.5k games it still takes forever and usually hard locks the client for as much as 5-10 seconds every time.

I am soon 2000 games and key activations are instantly for me. Before the Steam client was always locked for me for every key activation

Pachimari

Thanks guys.

Btw, why am I getting this message, when I am trying to add money to my Steam account:

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

That makes me worried.

Accoun

Someone make a thread about this please, these are Wonderswan games. This is something I never thought I'd see happen on Steam o_O

System Requirements

Minimum:
Processor: Dual-core processor running at 2.0GHz or higher.
Memory: 1 GB RAM
Graphics: NVIDIA GeForce 8600, AMD RADEON HD3600, Intel
HD Graphics 3000 or better. (Cards supporting DirectX 9.0c and Shader Model 3.0)
DirectX: Version 9.0c
Hard Drive: 100 MB available space
Sound Card: DirectSound compatible

Joking aside, didn't WinderSwan have a higher refresh rate than 60hz? Wonder how it'll end up, with some screens being still 60hz.

Pachimari

Anyone know why I'm getting this message when trying to put money on my Steam account?

There seems to have been an error initializing or updating your transaction. Please wait a minute and try again or contact support for assistance.

I have money on my card and all that. Could my bank have blocked something? I mean, I can still buy games through my credit card, I just can't transfer money to my Steam account.

Arthea

Anyone know why I'm getting this message when trying to put money on my Steam account?

I have money on my card and all that. Could my bank have blocked something? I mean, I can still buy games through my credit card, I just can't transfer money to my Steam account.

It seems to be a steam glitch, it appears randomly and can persistently stay for some time, then it vanishes only to return again when you least expect it.

It doesn't seem to have preferences too, I had it appear while trying to buy from a browser, client, using paypal, using wallet. Very annoying bugger. You can try contacting steam support, but that did nothing for me.
I suggest trying other methods for the time being, if you are using a client, try browser or vise versa, if you are sure everything is OK from your part, I mean.

They may be some server issues at the moment as I can't buy anything.
how unexpected!

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.

They may be some server issues at the moment as I can't buy anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom