• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eila

Writing a review for a game? Nah.

Steam needs to cut down on the giveaway groups that are trying to rope people in with that schtick. It devolves the entire review setup in general.

I don't think you need to do most of the stuff there, including the review. Just put whatever in the steam name.

Sch1sm

I've played episode 1 of GoT 4 times now, and every time I watch
Lord Ethan
die, I'm still caught off guard. Ramsay Snow, pls. Why. :c

Annubis

Writing a review for a game? Nah.

Steam needs to cut down on the giveaway groups that are trying to rope people in with that schtick. It devolves the entire review setup in general.

Just go to the game's page, find the name/nickname of one of the reviewer and put that in the field.
It doesn't try and match your account and the reviewer's name.

ex: ZemunBRE

Deitus

I've played episode 1 of GoT 4 times now, and every time I watch
Lord Ethan
die, I'm still caught off guard. Ramsay Snow, pls. Why. :c

I'm not sure what you expected.

112949-Ramsay-Snow-gif-if-you-think-t-FDZX.gif

I haven't played the game though.

Sch1sm

Adding games (I actually want) to my cart and paying is less work than writing a review for a free game.

Which reminds me. I hit 200 games recently. My completion rate even with that small amount is abysmal, though. Man. Haha.

I'm not sure what you expected.

112949-Ramsay-Snow-gif-if-you-think-t-FDZX.gif

I haven't played the game though.

I know. Still doesn't make it better. I watch the show, I know what to expect. Still funny to watch no matter what choices you make, the ending is definite for some things.

Ramsay is a bit of a freak, regardless. I expect nothing less.

Nzyme32

Weren't those the terrible ones because they weren't made by the same developers?

Maybe. I've never played them. I wanted to get all of them. Myst and Riven I already have, no idea on Myst 3 but it seems to be rated highly, Uru is available as a collection, Myst 4 I again have no idea about, and Myst V (apparently the finale) is available in most places.

I think it's OCD on my part but also wanting to play them since I love Myst so much. Only just about to start Riven today!

Xanathus

Finally 100% MGS5. Feels good man. I'm still missing the Nuclear and Disarmament achievements but those basically just require me to idle and wait for my Fuel materials to get processed so I can make a Nuclear Warhead and then destroy it.

zkylon

zkylewd
Played the first level of plague knight
it was....interesting?
idk, the control felt weird, and the game become very hard
Those levels is not meant for the plague knight, they should make levels designed for him

I died many many times in the first level
yea i wasnt an instant fan either

will play a bit more and see, i didn't really had it in my agenda to do another playthrough of shovel knight so i think i'll just goof around with it for a bit

i do enjoy playing old levels with a new characters, i always like it when they do that, duckface guy can reach places you couldn't with shovel knight so it should open up to some fun secrets

cool

i'm not desperate enough to preorder it or anything, but good to know it's close

you guys remember Unearthed ?
the arabic uncharted game

the developer "semaphore" today announced 3 games on gamers day in saudi arabia

https://instagram.com/p/7vDiHMOvza/

this game called "above normal" "فوق طبيعي"
its a first person horror game

the second game is open world game

https://instagram.com/p/7vDgVluvzV/

its called the badia which mean "the country town"

and the final game of course is the episode 2 of unearthed

they said they learned from the first game , and they are making the new game in new engine , UE3

i think thet are all coming to PS4 and maybe steam
They made a better uncharted so cant wait to see what they can do next.

Ozium

launched CSGO
went to idle server while playing splatoon
crushing team science scrubz
5 mins later got a shadow case
exited CSGO
sold case

#winning

Eila

How often do you get drops in CS: GO, anyway? I got a Shadow Case yesterday, wouldn't mind getting another before they're worthless.

I can't find the PC help thread so maybe you guys can help me or point me in a direction.

I have a Radeon 5850 and hdmi cord to a 1080p monitor. It has worked for years but now from boot, the screen shows a squished 1080p in the middle of the screen and a bout 2 or 3 inches of black on either side. What is going on!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom