• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
YO DAWG SO LIKE WHATS UP WITH CHAPTER 2 IN MGS5!? I just started it today and I noticed something,
2 out of the 3 missions are just old missions. is this why everyone hates chapter 2? I'd rather do side ops than do the same missions i did before.

You can totally skip those
repeat missions and stick to doing side-ops until actual story missions pop. It is very confusing and disconnected.

Nillansan

Great! Looking forward to having a place to discuss it. Will be grabbing it on Humble with the pre-order discount.

Bunch of nice screenshots, GIFs, and WebMs on the blog to choose from, apart from the gameplay trailers themselves and main site. Love the low poly aesthetic, might also be worth mentioning it in the title but it's up to you.

If you have any suggestions for a thread sub-title I am all ears.

MattyG

Banned
So I started Total War: Rome II today. I watched a beginners guide this morning before I started, and it really helped. I started as Rome (Julia), and already conquered the peninsula and am moving in on a region to the west next. The only thing I'm having trouble with is the battles, and even then I'm still winning them. Granted, I'm playing on easy, but I feel like I'm doing well for a beginner.

Sober

So I started Total War: Rome II today. I watched a beginners guide this morning before I started, and it really helped. I started as Rome (Julia), and already conquered the peninsula and am moving in on a region to the west next. The only thing I'm having trouble with is the battles, and even then I'm still winning them. Granted, I'm playing on easy, but I feel like I'm doing well for a beginner.
Your first TW game?

MattyG

Banned
Your first TW game?
Yup. I played the tutorial for Shogun 2 about a year and a half ago, but there was a part that gave me trouble and there were other games releasing at the time, so I just kind of gave up. Got the Humble Bundle and Attila yesterday, so I figured now is the perfect time to actually give it a proper go.

Coreda

If you have any suggestions for a thread sub-title I am all ears.

Not anything in particular but I expect most wouldn't have heard of the game as the development and release have been kept fairly quiet so a title that is fairly descriptive may be worthwhile rather than the typical OT esoteric titles. Eg:

else Heart.Break() |OT| Colorful low poly adventure from Hotline Miami artist El Huervo​

Anything that may pique some curiosity amongst the more recognized gaming threads as I think it's likely flown under the radar. Though if anyone had a neat OT-like title I'd probably go for it :)

Sober

Yup. I played the tutorial for Shogun 2 about a year and a half ago, but there was a part that gave me trouble and there were other games releasing at the time, so I just kind of gave up. Got the Humble Bundle and Attila yesterday, so I figured now is the perfect time to actually give it a proper go.
If it was the Shogun 2 siege tutorial then yeah that part is a shitty mark on an otherwise good tutorial. That mission was more like "here's what's different about Shogun 2!" instead of showing you how to assault a fortified position.

Don't recall Rome 2 having a proper walled city siege battle, though it may just be me. Feels like one of those things you have to figure out.

Nillansan

Not anything in particular but I expect most wouldn't have heard of the game as the development and release have been kept fairly quiet so a title that is fairly descriptive may be worthwhile rather than the typical OT esoteric titles. Eg:

else Heart.Break() |OT| Colorful low poly adventure from Hotline Miami artist El Huervo​

Anything that may pique some curiosity amongst the more recognized gaming threads as I think it's likely flown under the radar. Though if anyone had a neat OT-like title I'd probably go for it :)

Excellent idea. That's a great starting point, I will go for something informative. Thank you.

Nillansan

I already had it on my wishlist, but this pushed me over the edge.

bRviMtG.png

MUnited83

For you.
What do you mean tomorrow? You can buy alle the Mad Max Movies since the release of the Mad Max Game.

Depends on each country. Some countries already have the movie ready to see, while others have to wait for tomorrow to be able to.

And others can't see it at all because lol

C4rter

I finished Might & Magic III today and holy crap was that fantastic. Took about 30 hours in total, was a bit on the easy side though, but the sense of exploration and discovery was unmatched by most other RPGs I played. Looking forward to playing World of Xeen and MM6 eventually (this one I actually have on Steam, the rest of the games are on GOG).

I can't find Might & Magic III on GOG. Only 6 to 9. Are the older ones still available?

MUnited83

For you.
Panda
Spybot 2 (weekly manual scans)
Malware Bytes( weekly manual scans)
Hijackthis (monthly scans)
Adwcleaner
uMatrix for Chrome
Ghostery for Chrome

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom