• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

~Kinggi~

Banned
watching cg people act on the big screen as a wee lad in love with final fantasy was good times it was. Shame it bombed. That concept didnt really exist to me when i first saw it.

Dsyndrome

watching cg people act on the big screen as a wee lad in love with final fantasy was good times it was. Shame it bombed. That concept didnt really exist to me when i first saw it.
Whole reason the Gooch is surfing and making mobile games rather than leading us through a JRPG Renaissance. Very sad.

zkylon

zkylewd
i really duno what's wrong with my controller

it randomly "disconnects" and none of the buttons work except for the xbox button which can pop up that win10 game bar thing but that's it

unplugging and replugging works but i have to restart witcha every time

really annoying

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
i really duno what's wrong with my controller

it randomly "disconnects" and none of the buttons work except for the xbox button which can pop up that win10 game bar thing but that's it

unplugging and replugging works but i have to restart witcha every time

really annoying

It's broken. You're welcome.

MattyG

Banned
Attila campaign DLC is 50% off on Steam right now. Yay or nay?

Is the 15$ Total War bundle a good deal or are the games cheaper during steam sales?
The lowest price ever for just Rome II according to Enhanced Steam is $11.68. The rest of the stuff is probably $20-30 total at their lowest prices elsewhere, so it's probably the best deal you'll find, at least for a while.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Is the 15$ Total War bundle a good deal or are the games cheaper during steam sales?

It is a good deal based on past sales, but if you've never played a Total War game, why not play one of the cheaper ones, see if you like it... and if you do and want more, by the time you're done with the ones you've bought for cheaper, the $15 bundle won't end up being much of a good deal!

Lomax

It's a good deal, but if you're new to the series, the $1 tier has plenty for you to play, and if you find yourself addicted, you will have a month to bump up your bundle anyway. Personally I'm waiting to see if they add Shogun 2 (which I doubt), if they do, I'll probably go ahead and grab the $15 tier, but it isn't worth it to me for just Rome II.

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Quest Run -- MB-F02E0C6F59C72356 - Taken by HP_Wuvcraft

I've had idle master running for more than two days straight now while I've been focused on other things.

$9.20 of the original $11.50 card drop value remaining. 25 games to go. Holy shit.

Knurek

Okay, I just made a tour of Velen in Witcher 3, stopping by every notice board and adding ?'s and !'s to the map...
D6PfW.jpg

Just that took me over 2 hours.
And that's only one of three of the big regions in the game... Honestly if each and every quest here is on par with the ones in White Orchard (where even the smallest one was better than most of mainline ones in other games) than... Well, that string of GOTYs the game got stops being so weird...

Uzzy

And that's only one of three of the big regions in the game... Honestly if each and every quest here is on par with the ones in White Orchard (where even the smallest one was better than most of mainline ones in other games) than... Well, that string of GOTYs the game got stops being so weird...

Witcher 3 will easily be crowned as SteamGAF's GOTY. And that's alright with me.

White Orchard is just tutorial zone, of course it gets better.

That's not how you spell "AssCreed Syndicate".
shush

Arthea

Trails SC is our GOTY, please remember this
the Witcher is close second.

edited: Forget Me Not is longer than I expected, I just noticed that I already spent 24 hours with it, doesn't feel like it, feels like 10 at most.

zkylon

zkylewd
I had this issue recently on Windows 7 still.

Reinstall the driver. Fixed my issue anyway of the same thing. At least mine was a XB1 controller. Don't know if that's what you are using.

Hope it works though.

ty i'll try that later

Okay, I just made a tour of Velen in Witcher 3, stopping by every notice board and adding ?'s and !'s to the map...
D6PfW.jpg

yea game's pretty good. there's a good number of timewaster quests and question marks that are just monster dens and random bandits but the combat is fun and the writing is pretty good too so you usually get something out of most places u go

but there's a tons of really good quests and just walking around crossing question marks doing random stuff and completing quests as you find them and playing gwent against EVERYBODY is very addictive in that "just one more marker" kind of way. i just spent like 6 hours playing this thing just doing exactly that and i'm like 90 hours into it

i still wish it was 40 hours instead of 100, with deeper quests and more dandelion & priscilla but u know, it's a really fun game

Witcher 3 will easily be crowned as SteamGAF's GOTY. And that's alright with me.
i think unless some bizarre unforseen event occurs it's undoubtely gonna be fallout 4

Tizoc

Off the top of my head my Steam goty list consists of
Adv. of Pip
Life is Strange
Ori and the Blind Forest

For the time being

I'll start Witcha 3 when I wanna start it, shut up! Not like my vote of it will make it rank any higher than #1 :p

When is Fallout 4 releasing again? Late 2015?

Tizoc

I wonder if an SE of the upcoming TF game will come with an Optimus Prime figure, I'd def. order that, granted it would be for consoles, but I'm double dipping on that ish anyways.

On that note, I want to get this Cyclonus figure someday

I hope I can finish MGSV before the end of the year to see where it stands on my list.
Probably wont even touch Fallout 4 this year, unless my brother buys it.
Haven't played Arkham Knight yet,

Considering only games I've finished my top 5 right now is:

Witcher 3
REmake
RE Revelations 2
Dark Souls 2 SotfS
Wolfenstein Old Blood

Come to think of it, these are the only 2015 releases on PC I've beaten, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom