• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Eila

Uhh, why?
Two good PnC games, one good microphone game, plus a Looking Glass game.
What's not to like here?
(Other than the low number of games, which I will give you. But quality is great)

Not enough +1s, though Be mines are supposed to be somewhat decent games over quantity.

Vibranium

Banned
finished ground zeroes, kiefer sutherland is really expensive isn't he, snake barely said anything

It wasn't his salary at all, Sutherland speaks a lot in the cassette tapes. Kojima just wanted Big Boss to be quieter, I'm actually ok with it.

I do hope Kojima's next game has more cutscenes and such though. He just needs the money and space.

Tizoc

I haven't played MGS5 yet but someone explain these cassette tape things?
Are they like how FF13 does it by putting story stuff in datalogs that you unlock as you play and can read them to get more info about the story etc?

InfiniteNine

Rolling Girl
Are they like how FF13 does it by putting story stuff in datalogs that you unlock as you play and can read them to get more info about the story etc?

You can get them by progressing or finding them on field and you can play them at anytime while you're traveling, infiltrating, or whatever. When I'm just traveling I put on a tape to listen to if I have any story related ones or I put on The Final Countdown.

Dsyndrome

Want the Dying Light bundle off the bestest site in the world but can't get it until I get back home tomorrow night and can use a VPN. Hopefully keys don't run out before then.

Also, Notre Dame was awesome tonight in South Bend, made me not mad that I had to drive an hour and a half back at 1:00 AM after the game.

Ludens

Banned
Game of Thrones costs more because it has more episodes afaik.

Minecraft is, well, Minecraft. Shouldn't be hard to figure it out.

Both GOT and Borderlands cost more than their console release (around 3€ more) On PC. If the trend follows, for Minecraft will be the same.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Finished Hero of the Kingdom II

p4K7iEw.png

5.1 hours (the first two were idling)

The game was honestly pretty great and, like the first title, a mix between hidden object game, adventure, and resource management. It's difficult to describe, but the end result is intensely addictive.

I waited patiently until this was in a bundle a few weeks ago. I'm not sure I'll be able to be so patient for the next game in the series.

yuraya

Kind of yea. But they also have a briefing aspect to them. So kind of like those long boring cutscenes from MGS4 intro to each chapter on the plane. This time around they put some briefing/debriefing stuff in the tapes. Along with other lore info n stuff. Its the typical MGS dialogue. Some stuff is funny other stuff is boring etc.

Ludens

Banned
It's weird to see a $5 PC Tax. Has anyone from a major site bothered to ask them about it? Good thing smart people wait for major discounts.

Same applies to Borderlands. I asked on steam community hub for GOT, but nobody bothered to answer.

zkylon

zkylewd
ok this quest about the guy called dudu and
writing a play with the girl that's like the female version of dandelion
... pure gold lol

it's like

we gotta find dudu

what do you know about dudu

where do you think dudu could be

let's talk about dudu

witcha 3 is awesome

edit: we need to convince dudu to reveal himself

LOL

Anteater

It's on PS3 already!

Yeah I played it on the PS3 and looked really awesome there, I'm hoping they do another remaster and unlock 60fps like they did with RE4 remaster tho

ok this quest about the guy called dudu and
writing a play with the girl that's like the female version of dandelion
... pure gold lol

it's like

we gotta find dudu

what do you know about dudu

where do you think dudu could be

let's talk about dudu

witcha 3 is awesome

edit: we need to convince dudu to reveal himself

LOL

I think I did that quest line first at novigrad, that's where I started liking the game.

Good decision.

Can't wait to start and punch stuff! Still Downloading..

It wasn't his salary at all, Sutherland speaks a lot in the cassette tapes. Kojima just wanted Big Boss to be quieter, I'm actually ok with it.

I do hope Kojima's next game has more cutscenes and such though. He just needs the money and space.

hmm I guess I need to start listening to the tapes in TPP, I didn't find any of them in Ground Zeroes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom