• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey it's still a +1, besides there's FF11 and FF14 ARR, no need to hate a genre just cuz you can't devote time for it :V
It can be the best MMO ever, that genre does nothing for me. So it's lame.
I just got MGSV for nothing from someone in chat of Steam braodcast I decided to watch.
2015-09-06_18-33-14.png

I just had started watching when he sent that message so I was really lucky.
Neat. Congrats.

My chopper song is still Take On Me from the in-game selections, but I'm thinking about putting something custom there. But I can't seem to decide what.
I've been using The Imperial March, had some cool times when I've landed at Mother Base with people waiting for me and that blasting.

Is there like a link that tells me how to use nuuvem. I gotta use a proxy or some shit right?
Yes. You can create an account there without it I believe but once you want to play, you need to use a VPN (like FlyVPN (free)) and then you can add stuff to your cart and chek-out.
First times a bit tough to get your head around it but after that, easy-peasy. If you don't want to make an account etc. I am sure someone here would buy it for you.

~Kinggi~

Banned
Shit seems real shady to me. Plus i Hola is some trojan or something, and Flyvpn isnt free apparently. Shits too confusing.

Vibranium

Banned
My chopper song is still Take On Me from the in-game selections, but I'm thinking about putting something custom there. But I can't seem to decide what.

Mine is Zanzibar Breeze from Metal Gear 2: Solid Snake. Such an awesome song and really gives the feeling of an open battlefield.

That Paradox bundle is a great deal for Crusader Kings and Europa Universalis DLC. I could Charlemagne, Rajas of India, Conquest of Paradise, the Art of War Collection, and the Common Sense Collection for $9.

Just did this and it freaked my computer out. And it kept loading the same english nuuvem site that i could load before using flyvpn so now im really confused.
After logging in FlyVPN you are ought to choose a South American country to use as proxy to trick nuuvem into believing you're actually from there.

~Kinggi~

Banned
After logging in FlyVPN you are ought to choose a South American country to use as proxy to trick nuuvem into believing you're actually from there.

I connected to brazil but every time i tried to load the nuuvem.com.br website it just redirected to the .com in english like it does when i wasnt logged into flyvpn. Unless that is normal?

I connected to brazil but every time i tried to load the nuuvem.com.br website it just redirected to the .com in english like it does when i wasnt logged into flyvpn. Unless that is normal?
Did you try another SA country like Arg, Bol etc?
Give me a sec to try it myself.

Tizoc

Now all I need to do is figure out how to get the maximum amount of DLC for EU IV (and the base game) at the cheapest price possible.

Get whichever games are under $4

In my case I'm getting these-
Majesty 2
Warlock 2
Warlock 2 DLC
EU4 Common Sense DLC
EU4 El Dorado DLC

Should I go ahead and hit the buy button? I know Crusader King 2 is very well regarded, but I don't think it's for me :p

Dr Dogg

Well Zestiria's prepurchase tier 3 counter is up to 25% now. But with a month and a half to go unless Scamco do a Defiance I don't think the Symphonia dream is going to happen. Although I want to see the actual figures and maths behind this.

Just went to nuuvem with an Argentian proxy via FlyVPN. It does go to .com with English language. Added Dying Light and Mad Max to my basket.
Usually if you are locked out of the store due to location, you get restricted of putting stuff in your basket. So it looks like you're good to buy.

Well Zestiria's prepurchase tier 3 counter is up to 25% now. But with a month and a half to go unless Scamco do a Defiance I don't think the Symphonia dream is going to happen. Although I want to see the actual figures and maths behind this.
Im waiting for the 3rd tier to be reached before I preorder otherwise i can wait

MUnited83

For you.
We should start bets.

Wok

I am looking for any solution regading my problem with the "Explore" function on Steam.

DUoDQAt.png

Whenever I explore my list of games in the hope of discovering games which have passed under my radar, I usually end up on a game which is not available in my store. There is no way to say that I am not interested in the game, and the game keeps coming if I try to explore again. It is as if I had converged to a "bassin d'attraction" from which I cannot escape. Today, the game is Startopia.

hj73aNV.png

2FZHnyK.png

Tizoc

Don't worry guys my purchase will push that tier 3 up by 0.1% That's 0.1% closer to Symphonia+Zestiria for like $45!

Spirited

Mine is pretty and pink

I believe people won't pre-purchase this early.

It will probably pick up it's pace closer to launch.

Turfster

I am looking for any solution regading my problem with the "Explore" function on Steam.

There is no way to say that I am not interested in the game, and the game keeps coming if I try to explore again. It is as if I had converged to a "bassin d'attraction" from which I cannot escape. Today, the game is Startopia.
It's *still* doing that, huh?
I only complained about it to them right when the fucking thing got added.

The way I usually got around it was to pick a random new release I hadn't tagged yet and click "view your queue" from there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom