• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well thanks for the help but this whole endeavor seems like a no-go for me. Cant get past nuuvem spitting me an error about regions problems when i go to purchase through pay-pal with flyvpn.
Which game did you want to buy? I can try buying it for you if you can send me the money via Paypal. No worries, if I can't buy, I'll send you the money back.

L.O.R.D

just killed
Crying wolf
in MGS4 , man , this bring back memories
the moment i started this mission i think kojima trolled me
the shadow moses with PS1 graphics

man , they really should add fast forward option to this scenes
is there any option like that in MGS V ?

Uzzy

I've got AC/DC's Thunderstruck on for my current helicopter track. But I'm thinking that the Friends theme tune would be amazing for it.

Dr Dogg

I'm just clearing some Side Ops but next stop is Africa so I might go dig out Toto's Africa for the chopper ride on in. Technically it's fitting within the time frame as it came out in about '83.

Purkake4

Banned
Just learned that Endless Legend got a second expansion a few days ago. It seems to be doing pretty well, with some people comparing it to Civ 5 and whatnot.

Doesn't seem too popular here though.

Salsa

Just learned that Endless Legend got a second expansion a few days ago. It seems to be doing pretty well, with some people comparing it to Civ 5 and whatnot.

Doesn't seem too popular here though.

i'd argue that in broad terms the reception seems to be far more positive than Civ V

I havent played 4x in a while but it seems to be among the best ever

Purkake4

Banned
i'd argue that in broad terms the reception seems to be far more positive than Civ V

I havent played 4x in a while but it seems to be among the best ever
Which makes it even stranger that no one is talking about it here. The OT has like 3 pages and the first expansion thread has barely one.

I would love to hear about how it's evolved since release.

Purkake4

Banned
Then again most people on GAF are primarily console gamers when it comes comes to threads. At least from what I seen.
Eh, there's pretty health communities for cRPGs and other stuff. I guess 4X might be the one genre that people actually play instead of discussing.

Dsyndrome

Been about a week since Mad Max's release. Currently on Steamspy, it's sitting at 161,908 +- 9,630, 95% user rating. I'd say that's pretty good on PC.

Salsa

the grumpy gamer became the desperate gamer a while ago

deathspank meh

the cave meh

dude is straight up making Manic Mansion again and keeps talking about Monkey Island

mmkay

Amplitude just needs to make good combat in their 4Xes and then I'll be all in. Unless the xpacs are touching combat, Endless Legend will still suffer terribly from a bottom tier take on Civ5's blobs of war; it makes every battle a tedious war of numbers and time, forever tempting players to click the 'quick combat' button that makes even the easiest of battles a gamble to win.

Civ5's only sin is that it's not Civ4, which is enough to rile some folks up.

~Kinggi~

Banned
So im taking another stab at this damn nuveem thing again.

This time i just installed Chrome, and got the Hola extension. I initially tried firefox/ IE with flyvpn and that didnt work.

So everything seems to be working using hola at Brazil, but the damn paypal payment gives the same error that the game isnt available in the region. Everything seems fine in my cart. Im trying to grab Dying Light ultimate edition and Mad Max. Id rather just do this directly with paypal and not deal with other folks in trade.

Any tips as to why i cant get this damn thing working? Everyone here seems to use it fine.

So im taking another stab at this damn nuveem thing again.

This time i just installed Chrome, and got the Hola extension. I initially tried firefox/ IE with flyvpn and that didnt work.

So everything seems to be working using hola at Brazil, but the damn paypal payment gives the same error that the game isnt available in the region. Everything seems fine in my cart. Im trying to grab Dying Light ultimate edition and Mad Max. Id rather just do this directly with paypal and not deal with other folks in trade.

Any tips as to why i cant get this damn thing working? Everyone here seems to use it fine.
Did you try, like Jase and others mentioned, to disable VPN once getting to payment?

zkylon

zkylewd
yeah everything about dandelion has been pure gold in witcha 3. he's easily one of my favorite characters in the series

i'd really love a game that's like the gang (geralt, zoltan, triss and dandelion -and maybe now priscilla and ciri) doing like a road trip, final fantasy 15 style

~Kinggi~

Banned
Did you try, like Jase and others mentioned, to disable VPN once getting to payment?

Tried both ways. I would disable the vpn at the login screen for paypal, and i also tried just keeping it enabled whoel way through.

I can get to the Pay screen and when i click pay i get an error about regions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom