• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
i7h8Zqj.jpg

these uruguayan crafts are so high % im being brave as fuck in mgsv mission 21 and keep messing up

Did you just show a picture of a 5% beer and call that "so high?" Cmon, Salsa, 5% beers are for children and the elderly.

Nzyme32

guys SHUT UP

its already enough with krappadizzle uploading pics to steam community of every cutscene under the sun without any spoiler tag

I'm having a similar issue and now have to avoid the Steam community activity feed. I'm considering just removing the continuing offenders from my friendslist - but that now demands looking at the feed. I'll just wait till I finish the game and retroactively do it

Salsa

Did you just show a picture of a 5% beer and call that "so high?" Cmon, Salsa, 5% beers are for children and the elderly.

ive been drinking a whole pack

leavemealone I already got wrecked yesterday and I mainly wanted to post a pic of the cool label

flavor is hella strong. found a good craft place finally

Maniac

Banned
They didn't have time to put it in the game so they put it on a dvd?

Konami didn't wanna spend any more moolah, apparently.

I mean they didn't even spend money to fix the spelling errors on the collectors edition items, they don't give a shit at all. Doubt we'll ever see another proper game from them again.

Fuck 'em.

Geralt would be proud.

Y'know, the Witcher series has handled drinking better than any other game I can think of. There's some absolutely great stuff in each game related to getting drunk.

Maniac

Banned
I drink what you chumps drink in a year on a lazy sunday breakfast

riggity riggity wrecked son

Denmark is 11th highest in the amount of alcohol consumed per capita.

Also last time I studied it we were the country with... 3rd or 4th(?) most alcohol consumed by people under the age of 20 or something like that. Dem teens & young adults.

We're all alcoholics 'ere, come at us bruv

We'll never dodge your swing, we're too damn drunk but COME AT US ANYWAY.

morningbus

Serious Sam is a wicked gahbidge series for chowdaheads.
To give you some perspective: Salsa is drinking a beer that is only barely two servings of kombucha, a non-alcoholic fermented-tea beverage, higher than that of a Bud Light.

There are only two kinds of beer Bud Light and Budweiser. Everything else is just trying to be beer.

I don't even drink and this depresses me.

Maniac

Banned
5% is like every mainstream beer here lol.

You live in the third world, ya'll just wanna drink the sorrow, pain and diseases away. It's aight.

I have no idea what it's like over there, I gather it's quite hot, though. Also I'd like to go eventually.

Kudo

Hardly a spoiler that the game is incomplete. Hell, it's something should really know before buying the thing .

This. If they didn't call the game "Metal Gear Solid" I would have not bought it, and it clearly isn't one, I excepted some sort of respect to the series but alas.
I guess I'm part of the problem pre-ordering these games all the time. And all the reviews are good and dodge the glaring problems the game has because "the gameplay is good", I honestly don't feel the game in its current states deserves over 90 scores, but that's just my bitter opinion.
At least the PC port is good.

Momentary

Banned
I don't even drink and this depresses me.

20150904_174453_zpsa48oduvc.jpg

Had the one in the middle and the one on the left last night. 10.5 and 8.5 ABV. Took me from 5pm to 11pm to finish both of them and I was riding sideways all night on MGSV cause I didn't know what the hell I was doing. I don't drink to get drunk, but I haven't drank in so long since I've gotten back in school that those 2 beers did me in.

Maniac

Banned
Ya'll are hella weird.

Also Steam and Videogames.

I miss my fucking cat.

MGSV is pretty great but also pretty infuriating in some of it's design decisions, god damn.

MUnited83

For you.
Salsa alcohol cred going down hard

you guys cant even aerial in rocket league so

I can. What now ? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

You live in the third world, ya'll just wanna drink the sorrow, pain and diseases away. It's aight.

I have no idea what it's like over there, I gather it's quite hot, though. Also I'd like to go eventually.

We do have to drink a lot to forget the economic and political state of our country, yeah :p.
I wouldn't exactly describe it as "quite hot" though. There's certainly some heat waves here and there in the summer where it gets rough.

Salsa

you guys wanna talk gross I was drinking champagne mixed with an energy drink at this place yesterday night, some girl just gave it to me

Anteater

and Dandelion is great

what's wrong with you people

only problem was his mustache, but that's just the matter of taste, not to mention there's a mod for it

Ha.
At least we got a good burn in trade for Salsa just dropping another randomly large picture of something complete off-topic into the thread. Bravo.

1e7bba72f5.png

Am I doing it right SteamGAF?

No.

It's frowning. Good job.

It's about to be eaten by Bayonetta. You'd be frowning too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom