• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dsyndrome

Tried both ways. I would disable the vpn at the login screen for paypal, and i also tried just keeping it enabled whoel way through.

I can get to the Pay screen and when i click pay i get an error about regions.
I think it's supposed to be disabled before you click the PayPal part. Otherwise, PayPal thinks you're accessing from South America. May not matter though.

~Kinggi~

Banned
I think it's supposed to be disabled before you click the PayPal part. Otherwise, PayPal thinks you're accessing from South America. May not matter though.

Yeah there is no way to get it to work. I think it has to do with it detecting my paypal account is in the US or something. Have no idea how others are so lucky with this.

Turfster

yeah everything about dandelion has been pure gold in witcha 3. he's easily one of my favorite characters in the series
zkylon has no taste, confirmed.

New Humble flash deals:
Tower of Guns 80% off, 6 hours remaining
Costume Quest 2 74% off, 10 hours remaining

Hola is worthless for Nuuvem, as Nuuvem has blacklisted most, if not all, of the Hola IP addresses.
If you want to buy from Nuuvem, rule 1 of the purchase process is, and has been for some time, USE FLYVPN (at least for me).

~Kinggi~

Banned
Hola is worthless for Nuuvem, as Nuuvem has blacklisted most, if not all, of the Hola IP addresses.
If you want to buy from Nuuvem, rule 1 of the purchase process is, and has been for some time, USE FLYVPN (at least for me).
Whats the trick with flyvpn? When do you disable if using paypal?

MUnited83

For you.

Hola set to Chile on Nuuvem has worked for me for like several months now. I think they only blocked the Brazilian and Argentinian addresses.

Turfster

huh what's wrong with dandelion
He's that guy.
In every group of friends, there's always that guy that nobody knows why the fuck he's part of the group, but someone else has to have invited him, right?
So even though he's annoying and nobody can stand him, nobody dares say anything... and he just continues to leech off everyone.

He's that guy.
In every group of friends, there's always that guy that nobody knows why the fuck he's part of the group, but someone else has to have invited him, right?

That's Geralt, actually. You'll have a group of normal people, then this big, weird-looking dude with two(!?) swords on his back and a hideous tattoo on his neck. He'll speak all gruff and weird, always finding trouble somehow. And then he'll always save the group he imperilled, claiming the fame for himself.

Geralt's a danger to all around him. Dandelion told me the real story.

Hektor

Im finally through with MGS5. What a game.

He's that guy.
So even though he's annoying and nobody can stand him, nobody dares say anything... and he just continues to leech off everyone.

Who's that guy on steamgaf?

zkylon

zkylewd
i dunno i feel that if anything he's adorable

i love silly characters that always get into trouble way way above their heads

he's a fun character, where he goes amusing adventures follow

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
yeah everything about dandelion has been pure gold in witcha 3. he's easily one of my favorite characters in the series

i'd really love a game that's like the gang (geralt, zoltan, triss and dandelion -and maybe now priscilla and ciri) doing like a road trip, final fantasy 15 style

BDmGb8y.jpg

fertygo

ModBot said:
Instructions for fertygo:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 6 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway is a LIGHTNING raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 15 minutes after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Jet Racing Extreme -- MB-A1D461BBF4BFB7C1 - Taken by dot. 1 entrants total.
In Exilium -- MB-510DBCBEC21A44DF - Taken by texhnolyze. 1 entrants total.
Atonement: Scourge of Time -- MB-765E921D6C737675 - Taken by gurm3n. 2 entrants total.
Intergalactic Bubbles -- MB-776F519CEFBA599E - Taken by Hektor. 3 entrants total.
Ring Runner: Flight of the Sages -- MB-6FD8949FFA29240E - Taken by Sarcasm. 2 entrants total.
Incitement 3 -- MB-DA14F53E2FA6F972 - Taken by LordCommanderNooooo. 1 entrants total.

t1441581998z1.png

So I end up with 3rd bundle from DIG, I'm not really sure if its their mistake or they cover up my own fuck up, so apologize in advance if these key doesn't work

Which game did you want to buy? I can try buying it for you if you can send me the money via Paypal. No worries, if I can't buy, I'll send you the money back.

Is this offer on the table still? And do you happen to live in Brazil/Chile? I've been trying all sorts of VPNs over the last hour, and I can't get it to work at all, I feel it's because my PayPal is Canadian.

Ryne

I use TunnelBear for Chrome when buying from Nuuvem, pretty painless so far.

I haven't read/seen any bad things about tunnelbear and it is pretty painless to install and use. 500 mb a month on free mode, and it doesn't bother you to upgrade to anything.

wanted to see if GMG's $30.95 price was in USD or CAD and bought the game by accident

oops

oh well, extra 7 bucks compared to nuuvem, it's still worth the 55% off

MGS V's end game is weird. Nothing is resolved, every plot line is left hanging, and so on. Definitely feels like the Konami situation led to it being completely unfinished and rushed out despite the delay.

Oh well.

~Kinggi~

Banned
MGS V's end game is weird. Nothing is resolved, every plot line is left hanging, and so on. Definitely feels like the Konami situation led to it being completely unfinished and rushed out despite the delay.

Oh well.

Is everyone sure there isnt a secret ending like PW?

MUnited83

For you.
I mean, the last damn chapter of the game that actually solves some of the plot in a satisfying manner is hidden away on a DVD of the colector edition.

Game was rushed as fuck and will be forever imcomplete.

zkylon

zkylewd
are steam screenshots broken or something

haven't been able to upload screenshots in like a week

it wouldn't be fair not to share all my witcha 3 horse butt pictures with the world

~Kinggi~

Banned
I mean, the last damn chapter of the game that actually solves some of the plot in a satisfying manner is hidden away on a DVD of the colector edition.

Game was rushed as fuck and will be forever imcomplete.

Man, i hope someone uploads that to youtube. Or is it a normal download on steam?

Oh well.

24 hours in, still at 4% progression (mission 10). I'm pretty bad at stealth game and the scarce checkpoints just make it worse. Moreover, all of these negative comments about the ending just killed the reason for me to beat the game.
At this point, I'm leaning toward dropping the game for now.

Salsa

guys SHUT UP

its already enough with krappadizzle uploading pics to steam community of every cutscene under the sun without any spoiler tag

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom