• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeeman

Hmm, I have $0.77 CDN in Steam Wallet funds, so I'd be paying $5 in real money for Grim Fandango. I'm very tempted, but I also haven't used real money on Steam in well over a year. Hmmm...

Got myself a Gemini Rue booster pack...got a foil inside... we'll see if it ever sells. It'll probably just sit in the market like the other foil I've got.

Htown

STOP SHITTING ON MY MOTHER'S HEADSTONE
hi

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Htown, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Pid -- MB-2AFF9F7FF624B34B
Been There Dan That Plus Time Gentlemen Please -- MB-396D5237C2C67EE3 - Taken by ExoSoul

Well, yeah. Ofcourse. "Fun", "boring" and other terms like that alway's are. But I don't have to make that clear in every post, do I?

That sounds a bit more mean then I want to, but I don't know how else to say it.
I didn't like it. However, I love using the Bow & Arrow against everything. Even through foggates. :p

That first Maneater ... I loved force feeding him arrow after arrow through the fog gate. :3

I probably decided to point out the subjective of boring because of the way you worded your "agreement" with durante.

i bet its gonna be Iron Galaxy

After the AK debacle, nobody remembers all the good Iron Galaxy has done, it seems.

D

Deleted member 125677

Unconfirmed Member
HBJqx6z.png

I have the fingers of GOD

Glad to be done with this game to be honest, not McMillan's best to say the least

Seems a Kingdom Hearts Collection is coming to PS4. Which would make you think that they could port this around now as most of the hard work is over and you can't release a retail PS4 game without working out the licenses to allow for a digital simultaneous release, too.

But of course that shit was probably built with the same Sony tools and tech used for FFX HD so we'll never see it in a million years regardless of how well FFT0-HD did. Meh

MUnited83

For you.
Seems a Kingdom Hearts Collection is coming to PS4. Which would make you think that they could port this around now as most of the hard work is over and you can't release a retail PS4 game without working out the licenses to allow for a digital simultaneous release, too.

But of course that shit was probably built with the same Sony tools and tech used for FFX HD so we'll never see it in a million years regardless of how well FFT0-HD did. Meh
Yep, it uses the same tech.

Dr Dogg

I wonder who is doing the port of Dragon's Dogma for PC.

I doubt it will be a port due to being MT Framework and also due to most if not all the documentation for the engine being in Japanese I don't think there's too many peeps that will be bringing this over outside of a Capcom Studio themselves, Tose or QLOC due to working with it in the past.

L.O.R.D

but,,,but..
Nomura said it's not coming to PS4

Kagemusha

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Realms of Arkania 1-3 -- MB-A251893F0D59019F - Taken by Turfster
Two Digits -- MB-D2DF40DB9B31D9CC - Taken by Knurek
Farm for Your Life -- MB-BAA09B75670B7DF6 - Taken by crazyrabbits
Super Distro -- MB-3595A1D45AA50FF1 - Taken by SSPssp

Dr Dogg

So what's this Dragon's Dogma you kids are on about? I guess it must be good or something?

Open World RPG with better combat mechanics than quite a lot of character action games. Some of the class combinations can get pretty bonkers (Mystic Knight was my go to). Also has some online/social functions with this subservient NPC you create called a Pawn that you can have fight along side you as well as 2 others you can recruit who are also other peoples created Pawns. I wonder what SteamGAFs Pawns will be like? Either all animu or voiced by Troy Baker (yep he's one of the voices you can assign your Pawn). Though I must admit they're a bit too chatty and there's only so many times you can hear 'Strength in numbers Arisen' 'We must use fire!' or 'Goblins/Harpy!' over and over again no matter how many times you sit them in that chair to get them to shut up.

Or just watch Angry Joe's review (regardless what you think of the dude it's pretty spot on and covers everything you need to know to get up to speed)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bGlgpncvNps

ModBot

Not a mod, just a bot.
Thanks to an anonymous benefactor, I am giving away 4 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below that corresponds to the game you want. (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

ModBot Basics:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker you are not eligible for this giveaway. You need five or more posts in either the current Steam thread or the previous one to be eligible
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

Pester -- MB-93F35DE878AC8C97 - Taken by Stumpokapow. 6 entrants total.
Schein -- MB-F91A547060DB569B - Taken by someguyinahat. 5 entrants total.
xheRJRF.gif
Damnation -- MB-AD3393B7BD84FDCE - Taken by Diedac. 1 entrants total.
Naisancee -- MB-871FC2DB3ECDA857 - Taken by Saty. 3 entrants total.

t1441757625z1.png

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
HBJqx6z.png

I have the fingers of GOD

Glad to be done with this game to be honest, not McMillan's best to say the least

I think it's about as deep and fun as a $1.87 game should be, especially if you don't use a guide to look up all the things attached to each. That being said, pre-Steam this is the kind of thing that probably would have been free on newgrounds.

I think it's about as deep and fun as a $1.87 game should be, especially if you don't use a guide to look up all the things attached to each. That being said, pre-Steam this is the kind of thing that probably would have been free on newgrounds.

Yup, that's how I feel about a good chunk of these "That looks like a flash game from '05" on Steam at the moment.

zkylon

zkylewd
yea but like in 2005 ads were like a real thing cos ppl didn't adblock everything like now so i'm all for paying a bit of money for games instead of having to go thru ads

also i'm pretty sure this is a lot more fair for developers cos they probably get a much bigger cut

Jazz573

yea but like in 2005 ads were like a real thing cos ppl didn't adblock everything like now so i'm all for paying a bit of money for games instead of having to go thru ads

also i'm pretty sure this is a lot more fair for developers cos they probably get a much bigger cut

Do they? Do we know how much goes to the pub/devs and how mich goes to Valve?

Fair point.

So... erm... I just realized that Milamber is a time traveler.

PC version existed before lol.

Dr Dogg

It's basically lastgen version of Capcom's The King of the Dragons.
kingsofdragons-63sq3k.png

Yeah kinda. It had a bit of Sengoku Basara/Devil Kings about it too. Really though the dev team was made of Monster Hunter and DMC devs and you can see those roots shining through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom