• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2015 - The Phantom Pre-Load or: AAA Movies Are Just +1s To Us

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me tell you the worst part of releasing a game on Steam, and being social on the game's discussion forums.

All the friend invites.

I am level 90 on Steam and my friend cap keeps being reached by fucking invites, which for some reason invites count towards your max friend count.

I'm not even level 30 and I have plenty of space for friends! So enjoy your popularity - you deserve it.

thesaucetastic

Unconfirmed Member
What the hell.

The problem I had with Costume Quest must have been my computer. I tried launching both Gurumin and Ys: Oath, both games I've played before without any problems whatsoever, and now they both have that stuck input problem (e.g., the game acts as if you're continuously inputting "up" when you haven't touched a single button/"up" at all.)

I really hope this fixes with a restart.

Servizio

I don't really need a tag, but I figured I'd get one to make people jealous. Is it working?
When Irrational closed, they made a point of doing some PR to make it sound like there'd be more Bioshock games. Nothings been announced and 2K Marin is...Well who knows. The Bureau was the kind of title that usually craters a studio, and their website hasn't updated since 2013.

Seems like even odds the next thing you hear will be a Bioshock announcement or the closing of 2K Marin.

I'll quote myself since this is sort of a big oversight: 2K Marin is dead. They closed right after the Bureau shipped. The wikipedia article on them--which I know see is outdated--says they were going to play heavily in future Bioshock titles.

So I dunno. It seems like a good bet there'll be more games in the B-shock franchise, but who knows who is going to develop them or when.

You can't move important characters, sadly.

gvHlJfN.gif

Rocket League is amazing, and that's coming from someone who usually can't stand online MP. The only ones I put any time into were AC Brotherhood and Nidhogg.

I love how there aren't any perks or weapons or whatnot to unlock. It's 100% skill-based, and it's so fun.

Most tags are trash and the chances of getting a good one minimal.
Toma got a great one

derExperte

iosefe
!bankheist 0.5
(Today, 01:57 AM)

Yup. Most are about stupid shit you post, so first thing I'll check when I get a tag is how dumb I look afterwards. Hard to achieve something worthwhile ala jshackles or durante for a good tag.

I figure I'll eventually say something exceptionally stupid and get 'keinExperte' or some such.

Jawmuncher

So what is the next big game for PC this year since Xcom 2 is out if the picture?
Is it fallout 4 in November? That's the next game that I can see dominating my friends list.

So what is the next big game for PC this year since Xcom 2 is out if the picture?
Is it fallout 4 in November? That's the next game that I can see dominating my friends list.

Tree of Savior, Tales of Zestiria & Sword Coast Legends for me. They aren't considered as 'big game' though. :/
Star Wars Battlefront, perhaps?

Salsa

all i'll def be playing this year still as far as big games coming out goes is Just Cause 3

other than that im good. i'll check out how Fallout 4 turns out but it looks terrible.

Kagemusha

Magic Duels deleted my 22 hours of tedium. In protest I bought Magic 2011, 2012, and 2013 at full price. I hope I showed the man.

Tried playing the first Max Payne today on my windows 8.1 computer and am having some sound issues. I downloaded the patch but the file seems corrupted. Anyone know what else I can do?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom