• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hektor

When ur entire team watches u fightin a 1v1

142e504e-f502-4cc0-a065-6fe90b89104d.jpg

inm8num2

The best short games on PC (PC Gamer)

Superhot
Firewatch
Moirai
Far Cry 3: Blood Dragon
Portal
Inside
Limbo
Abzu
Jazzpunk
Gunpoint
The Stanley Parable
Grow Home
Undertale
The Room series
Gone Home
Dear Esther
Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons
Costume Quest
Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
Everybody's Gone to the Rapture
Her Story
To the Moon
Pac-Man: Championship Edition DX2

Corpekata

Banned
Could be made by Picasso himself, I ain't got time for your artistic vision when it comes to playing a first person game at 30 FPS on PC. Mouse look feels fucking awful at 30 FPS. At least they were smart enough to let people choose.

bbd23

so I had a decent time with the Mortal Kombat XL beta thing even though I really suck. thinking of picking up X on the humble store since its really cheap.

worth it? i still get the online update right?

AHA-Lambda

wait south park got delayed??

latest

Is there anything good left coming this fall??

EDIT: wait, I can think of dishonored 2, that's about it >_>

QFNS

Unconfirmed Member
Well at this price I guess I can play Arkham Knight. Has the PC port of it been sufficiently un-fucked to be playable on decent hardware?

Monooboe

rpyqxMP.png

Fuck you too warnerbros.

Yeah the whole page is depressing, Mordor GOTY is on sale but not the GOTY upgrade. Bastion Soundtrack edition and Bastion on Sale but not the Soundtrack DLC. That's shady as hell. What are they thinking, no respect for the early buyers.

Ludens

Banned
rpyqxMP.png

Fuck you too warnerbros.

Similar to what Aspyr did with Layers of Fear. The base game is 20 (the price I paid), the Masterpiece Edition is like 22€, and it's discounted up to 50% off.
The DLC itself is only 20% off, so if you bought the base game and you want to get the DLC you will spend 24€ against the 21.49€ of the Masterpiece edition (or in case you get it now, 10€ and something). Great way to reward who got your game soon (considering it costed like 13€ while in early access too).

data

if I get a russian SF4 code, and activate it through a VPN would it be play locked on Steam if I turn the VPN off?

Werd

How is the Arkham Knight season pass? I was going to buy the BundleStars pack but could just get the base game on Steam now.

madjoki

Well at this price I guess I can play Arkham Knight. Has the PC port of it been sufficiently un-fucked to be playable on decent hardware?

It's playable. I got almost smooth 60 fps with i7 + GTX 970, unfortunately there is some stuttering, especially with batmobile.

It's possible the discounts haven't activated yet or there was an oversight that hasn't been corrected.

This has been case for every recent sale, so It's likely not a mistake. :(

Ludens

Banned
I own Layers of Fear, if I try to purchase the Masterpiece Steam tries to charge me for full price instead of 50% off, why?

How is the Arkham Knight season pass? I was going to buy the BundleStars pack but could just get the base game on Steam now.

It's crap, every story pack all together takes about 3 hours to complete, most are just one little mission (combat encounter), season of infamy and the batgirl dlc are decent though. The skins are actually the best thing about the season pass if that's something you're into.

Pakkidis

i think its because you didn't select language. steam "helps" and filters it out for you, as non-english one. go to the game's guides section, click on "most recent" and only then you will see what language steam filters for you. you can then turn off this filter and you should be able to see all guides, including yours

Thank you, however when I set my guide to English it doesn't show up under English...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom