• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.
DOS2's EA is very much a "support the developer/game" kind of deal--they actually mention as much in their Early Acces FAQ.

Aside from dipping your toe in DOS2, it's as good a time as ever to finish DOS1. With Pet Pal.

Ubisoft support really is the best.

I 'accidentally' claimed the painting, interior, and rims on The Crew rewards page without knowing that there's a better reward at the bottom. So I thought maybe I can 'refund' them by asking the support nicely, and submitted a ticket hoping for the best. Today, my unit has been replenished. Come to me, Dodge Viper.
AFx860K.png

Tizoc

I bought that Once Piece Pirate Warrior game on Humble sale. I need to find out if I like those Musou games.
Musou games play differently at high difficulty levels
On normal or easy theyre fun beatemups but come diff. Higher than normal and thngs change up

kagamin

Man, the last game with unskippable cutscenes that I recall playing is Tales of the Abyss, I got fed up with one of the fight 3 bosses at the same time fights and kinda dropped it. I wanna go back and finish it but honestly I'm not sure I can beat it on Hard, and watching those damn scenes every time before a boss fight gets irritating eventually even to someone as patient as me.

Ascheroth

Man, the last game with unskippable cutscenes that I recall playing is Tales of the Abyss, I got fed up with one of the fight 3 bosses at the same time fights and kinda dropped it. I wanna go back and finish it but honestly I'm not sure I can beat it on Hard, and watching those damn scenes every time before a boss fight gets irritating eventually even to someone as patient as me.

As much as I like the Ys games, that's something they should really, really have.
The first Yunica vs Kishgal fight in Origin is really fucking aggravating. There's a fairly long scene before it, even if you auto-skip all the text. The fight is really hard because you don't need to win it to continue (though the scene plays out slightly different). So every time you lose, you have to quit the game, start it up again and watch the long unskippable scene. And you're going to lose a lot.
I'm so glad Cheat Engine speedhack exists for stuff like that...

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
you can enable it in the menu
fucking 2K not implementing hotswapping

Driver: SF, though a ton of fun, is the most annoying game I've played as far as wonky controller support is concerned. It doesn't support any form of redetection, so if your controller falls asleep or is otherwise disconnected, you have to restart the game.

A Fish Aficionado

I am going to make it through this year if it kills me
Driver: SF, though a ton of fun, is the most annoying game I've played as far as wonky controller support is concerned. It doesn't support any form of redetection, so if your controller falls asleep or is otherwise disconnected, you have to restart the game.

Why on earth would you play that on PC?

Tizoc

I will jump in at a higher difficulty then :)

I strongly advise against that as you should use the Normal difficulty to buff your characters then go back in on Harder difficulties. Even on normal, later stages offer tougher enemies.

dex3108

Based on reactions on GAF i have feeling that For Honor will be another Rainbow Six Siege. Those people who complain a lot don't know how to play game and those who know how to play are having a blast.

derFeef

I strongly advise against that as you should use the Normal difficulty to buff your characters then go back in on Harder difficulties. Even on normal, later stages offer tougher enemies.

Okay thanks for the hint! Do you have a favourite Musou game? I read that Once Piece game is pretty good so I bought it - 13€ seems like a good deal. I also got WO3U on Xbox One for free once thanks to GWG, but never started it.

Tizoc

^Wishlisted, thanks!
EDIT:
Jawmuncher right now-
tumblr_inline_noi35pkxoW1qbqje6_500.gif

Okay thanks for the hint! Do you have a favourite Musou game? I read that Once Piece game is pretty good so I bought it - 13€ seems like a good deal. I also got WO3U on Xbox One for free once thanks to GWG, but never started it.

OP Musou 3 is good, I enjoyed my time with it.
Other Musous I enjoyed from KOEI Tecmo are
Samurai Warriors 4-2 (You're not missing anything by not playing 4 so go in it and hopefully you enjoy it)
Gundam Musou 3 (I played this on PS3 and I Platinumed it. Higher difficulties offer quite a challenge)
Dragon Quest Heroes 1 (This USES the Musou formula but adds in other objectives such as defending certain areas etc. It's good from a gameplay stand point)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom