• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

ArjanN

http://store.steampowered.com/app/526600

these guys are begging to hear from Nintendos lawyers

W20XKDY.jpg

watch the videos and listen to the sounds and music... and just everything

and thanks to lash ;)

Shameful ripoff of Great Giana Sisters.

Phinor

Someone remind me. Does DX12 support automatically enable Crossfire/SLI support?

That's pretty much how it was marketed at first but multi-GPU support in DX12 seems like it's a lot of extra work. In fact this is right from the DXMD DX12 patch notes:

"Multi-GPU is not yet supported in this patch."

Been playing the Titan Quest Anniversary edition. It's so good. It doesn't feel like a 10 year old game.

Grim Dawn and Titan Quest have made me realize that I just can't play ARPG anymore.

They're so boring for the current me. I put them down after 20 and 10 hours of play. Too bad.

Grim Dawn and Titan Quest have made me realize that I just can't play ARPG anymore.

They're so boring for the current me. I put them down after 20 and 10 hours of play. Too bad.

I can see that. I never really got into ARPGs when they were the new hotness. The game play is still fresh for me.

Ozium

Project Highrise is out and is to Sim Tower what Cities: Skylines was to Sim City

just need a new Sim Earth type game and I'll be set

data

eb3888841a.png

could someone help me with this

this is the only puzzle i've had problems with so far

literally been stuck on this for days

Tizoc

NX reveal gonna be fine compared to this, we don't have as many rabid fans and I don't think either Sony or MS see Nintendo as a full on competitor. At worst, people here will be taking potshots at Nintendo for an entire day and then they'll get over it, because SteamGAF hates anything related to that company :p

I really wish Persona 5 would receive a worldwide release in September, because right now would be a great time to sell my PS4. I don't see much use for it after P5, and maybe Horizon.

Pretty sure on GAF there are rabid Ninty fans too.

Ozium

eb3888841a.png

columns 3,4 and 5 on the bottom row can be filled in because 5_2 has to appear in those locations

Arthea

https://puu.sh/r49l2/eb3888841a.png[/IMG

literally been stuck on this for days[/QUOTE]

very last row with 5-2 , 3-4-5 squares are black.

[SPOILER]How can you be stuck on so simple one?[/SPOILER]

edited: dammit ozium and vlad, like I have nothing better to do!

Tizoc

eb3888841a.png

OK here's where you gotta utilize probability:
The bottom most row is 5-2, and this is a 10 square row.
That means 3 squares won't be filled in. This is important as it means, if starting from the left side, 2 squares will have to be blacked out as they are part of the 5 squares you need to black out.

data

very last row with 5-2 , 3-4-5 squares are black.

How can you be stuck on so simple one?

edited: dammit ozium and vlad, like I have nothing better to do!

I've never had to do that with rows which have 2 numbers, only single numbers and i've gotten through the game until this puzzle and never thought of doing it to that one since i've never done it before

I've never had to do that with rows which have 2 numbers, only single numbers and i've gotten through the game until this puzzle and never thought of doing it to that one since i've never done it before

You are going to be doing this a lot, and for more than just two numbers as you get further into the game. Especially if you are doing the harder versions of puzzles. Here's a rule of thumb: If the sum of the numbers + (N - 1), where N is the number of numbers for a given row or column, is less than any of the numbers, then you can fill out squares based on where the lines will cover no matter how you arrange spaces using the same technique.

Ludens

Banned
Totally unrelated from gaming, but I'm trying to open a site from 2 hours with no avail.
The site is this one:

unieuroclub.it

It doesn't work for me. If I try to ping it, I get request failed.
If I try to change DNS, nothing happens.
Already flushed my DNS and rebooted my modem.
All sites work correctly despite this one.
Is that site down? Nope because:

-I asked other people and they can access it with no problem
-My mother can access it too by using her phone data plan
-My brother can't access it from our local wifi connection, nor using his phone's data plan

So the site works for sure, but the reason I can't access it is a mystery. It worked today, if I try to access a cached version of the site it loads but VERY slowly. Tried two different PCs, cabled and wired, and nothing.

yuraya

I found it funny how much PS4/Xbone only owners are talking about 4K like the devices actually can do it. :p

The biggest incoming disaster is that many threads will be flooded with so many 4K gaming images despite 95% of the people viewing those threads don't have a 4K device to do so. Not to mention all the HDR and checkerboard nonsense.

Misinformation, misdirection, bias and lies everywhere. Don't believe anything you see.

Amzin

I wonder how cheap I can get a PS4 amateur with the Pro coming out. I have no desire to do 4K anything but I do have a desire to play GoW, Detroit, and a few others :p

The fact that we have gazillions threads about PS4 pro explained how bad the PS4 Pro reveal conference was.

While I actually didn't watch it, I guess they barely explain the new console to us. Leaving so many questions.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom