• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

FoneBone

I just got a trading card for a game I'd only idled for less than an hour. Weird glitch, or did Steam remove that two-hour limit when I wasn't looking?

Knurek

Considering I work 70+ hour weeks now I've hardly time for work related things let alone extracurricular musings.

Oh yeah, Christmas Season is upon us.
FML, not sure if I had time to pee this week. I must have had, just don't remember ever doing it

Nzyme32

Preorder available, 20% off.

Go go go go

Do not forget, Totally Accurate Battle Simulator, by the makers of ClusterTruck

tumblr_oad42lw1Lr1si4jeeo2_500.gif

Steam

Finished Mad Max a little bit ago. Got it cheaply at only £6 but it was certainly worth it for the 30 hours I put in.

Considering it's basically a collectathon with Batman Arkham combat I really enjoyed. Not going to 100% it though as that seems like it would take a considerable amount of time.

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- No need to thank me. Please don't post thank you messages in thread or in PM.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Violett Remastered -- MB-82D8B6091F323011 - Taken by Saty

AHA-Lambda

-Boot Homefront The Revolution
-The game forces me to find radio, stop generators and saving random people in order to fill a 100% bar and progress.
-I do it for a while dying like a dog because stealth sucks and it's impossible being undetected even on easy.
-The bar stops filling on 91% no matter what.

lol nope, i hate shit like that

Nzyme32

You had a good run Ozium

So I go away for a few months and return to find out Dead Rising is coming to PC. Happy fucking days! Why hasn't anyone wrote a recommendation for the OP? Slackers! Then again I'm off to Spain for 2 weeks soon so fingers crossed more goodies come our way. Oh and howdey SteamGAF, been a while.

Welcome back Dogg!

Arthea

There is something wrong with Alphabeats: Master Edition controls, at least on my end. Even if a rhythm word game sounds like a good idea, I don't find Alphabeats fun, mostly because how there is no way to register so many words because of irresponsible controls, maybe it's my keyboard at fault, as reviews are positive.
Although, not sure which dictionary they use, but as with many word games too many legit words aren't accepted for no reason too.

data

There is something wrong with Alphabeats: Master Edition controls, at least on my end. Even if a rhythm word game sounds like a good idea, I don't find Alphabeats fun, mostly because how there is no way to register so many words because of irresponsible controls, maybe it's my keyboard at fault, as reviews are positive.
Although, not sure which dictionary they use, but as with many word games too many legit words aren't accepted for no reason too.

Do you mean you can't press more than 3-4 keys at the same time or?

Arthea

Do you mean you can't press more than 3-4 keys at the same time or?

that's not how this game works, letters are dropping in accordance with rhythm of the song playing and you pick them to make words and then cash in those words for the score. Now, the problem I have with this game, that I can pick letters just fine, but submitting longer words fails most of the time and fails in faster songs almost always, granted time limit is very tight in such situations, but still it's so bloody annoying and no fun at all.
Maybe I'm just too slow or something. *sighs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom