• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September 2016 - Good job doing previous stuff, let's do new stuff

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigzgod

I wish this was localised. I always thought it looked so fun to play.

I expect you to be playing Kiseki now, ok?!

QG3qKZP.png

Else our A-Rank Bracer Se7enSword will have to pay you a visit...

CheesecakeRecipe

Stormy Grey
double taked at R6S. now that's a healthy playerbase

If you asked me at launch if Siege had a chance of surviving through the entirety of the season pass' projected content, I would have bet on it dying in 3-6 months. Ubi's really done a great job engaging with the playerbase and making sweeping changes that bring a lot of players in. I'm still having as much fun with it now as I was back in November.

e8V2Kte.png

ᴰᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᶫᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᴷᴰᴿ ᵒʰ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦ'ᵐ ˢᵒ ᵇᵃᵈ

Sch1sm

If you asked me at launch if Siege had a chance of surviving through the entirety of the season pass' projected content, I would have bet on it dying in 3-6 months. Ubi's really done a great job engaging with the playerbase and making sweeping changes that bring a lot of players in. I'm still having as much fun with it now as I was back in November.

e8V2Kte.png

ᴰᵒᶰ'ᵗ ᶫᵒᵒᵏ ᵃᵗ ᵗʰᵉ ᴷᴰᴿ ᵒʰ ᵍᵒᵈ ᶦ'ᵐ ˢᵒ ᵇᵃᵈ

Quit games, scrub.
Git gud.
You suck.

I love R6S and still play. My KDR isn't much better
, trust me, but it's definitely enjoyable to play. I party up with friends, sorta makes the experience.

MUnited83

For you.
So people are buying Rocket League for 4-5$ bucks. A bit of a hassle to trade, but seems the "market" for it is quite valuable right now lol.

It looks like all the Eidos series bundles were removed today, except for the Eidos Anthology bundle. No more series specific bundles. Also Super Comboman Don't Mash edition got removed because there's a new version coming out, but it seems odd to remove the old version before you start selling the new version.

madjoki

It looks like all the Eidos series bundles were removed today, except for the Eidos Anthology bundle. No more series specific bundles. Also Super Comboman Don't Mash edition got removed because there's a new version coming out, but it seems odd to remove the old version before you start selling the new version.

I guess they could be replacing with complete the set bundles like eidos anthalogy already is.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1278316

I wonder if there is any suit at EA who might have enough common sense to suggest releasing games on Steam and not just Origin. I mean they must understand that there is a much bigger profit potential doing it that way....right? Like much much bigger.

If that is the case they would be back to Steam by now after all these years.

But by the fact that they still haven't done so, it should be clear that either:

1. EA is indeed getting more revenue by publishing their games exclusively on Origin
2. EA is consist of a bunch super duper stupid businessmen and should be bankrupt sooner or later

Uzzy

But by the fact that they still haven't done so, it should be clear that either:

1. EA is indeed getting more revenue by publishing their games exclusively on Origin
2. EA is consist of a bunch super duper stupid businessmen and should be bankrupt sooner or later

I'm sure that for the games that actually sell, namely the Battlefield and FIFA series, they make more than enough money to keep them exclusively on Origin.

It's no real loss anyway, the last good Bioware games are already on Steam.

kagamin

I don't think I've ever bought anything for Origin specifically, I've bought bundles that had an Origin code but that was just really a bonus, and all the other games I have there I got for free, I don't know if I'll ever buy anything specifically for Origin.

MUnited83

For you.

It's 100% the second case, I can guarantee you that.

Source: Every multiplayer game they release that isn't named Battlefield and has a number at the end bombed.

Finished Doom yesterday. One of my favorite fps of the last few years, they really managed to recapture that focus on exploration and fast paced combat from the old games and make it work in a more modern title. Loved the amount of platforming as well, which for some reason reminded me a bit of Metroid Prime, especially when you get the double jump ability.

kagamin

Finished Doom yesterday. One of my favorite fps of the last few years, they really managed to recapture that focus on exploration and fast paced combat from the old games and make it work in a more modern title. Loved the amount of platforming as well, which for some reason reminded me a bit of Metroid Prime, especially when you get the double jump ability.

I feel like I may need to buy and play Doom once I get off my Insurgency phase, just as a kind of retrospective about how different first person shooter games can be I suppose, because the gun play in Insurgency is fantastic and and the same goes for Doom from what I've seen but for entirely different reasons.

Tizoc

I feel like I may need to buy and play Doom once I get off my Insurgency phase, just as a kind of retrospective about how different first person shooter games can be I suppose, because the gun play in Insurgency is fantastic and and the same goes for Doom from what I've seen but for entirely different reasons.
DOOM '16 is 50ish gb just so u know

dot

Wow, i didn't even see the rabbit until you said it... o_o

Dead Rising is just as fun as I remember, it always reminds me of Deadly Premonition, and vice versa, because of the wacky characters.

I'm playing through it for the first time and yeah, there are some wierd people up in this. lol

Game is surprisingly hard too. I've been dying a lot...

Ludens

Banned
ModBot said:
Instructions for Ludens:
Press the quote button to the left of this PM, select the quoted text, copy, and paste in the thread. You can remove these lines from the version you paste.

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Ludens, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

Freebie -- MB-339DE2EFA89C20DA - Taken by Loptous

A freebie game that's named Freebie?

Confused me the first time I saw it. I assumed it was just a random free game, not a game specifically called 'Freebie!'

ModBot said:
Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.
Want to make your own ModBot giveaway? Click here for a quick tutorial thread. Please give generously.

ModBot Basics:
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (bobnowhere, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- Do not trade keys you win off-site to enrich yourself. Don't try to claim games you have no interest in collecting or playing. Don't claim games to give them to friends off-site.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two.

A Wild Catgirl Appears! -- MB-704F65CE6AA61220 - Taken by Monooboe

kagamin

DOOM '16 is 50ish gb just so u know

I have like 250GB left open on my HDD, I can just get rid of some stuff if I really need to honestly, like tons of dupes of pics and huge uncompressed videos, or multiplayer games I'm not playing right now.

septicore

I expect you to be playing Kiseki now, ok?!

QG3qKZP.png

Else our A-Rank Bracer Se7enSword will have to pay you a visit...

I didn't know what you meant by that until I realised I won Arthea's giveaway.

I'm gonna need to finish Ace Attorney 6 first and also DQ7 remake is getting released this week. Guess I'll finish AA6 and then start TiTs then DQ7.

Claimed it

My uplay friend list is so empty, how come? :(

Steam linking seems to be working now, I have a whole list of people available to invite that have linked uplay to steam. It never used to work for me. Though clicking one at a time is already getting boring.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom