• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not bad, with a few settings toned down, my 770 can do 60 fps easy.

Hmm, with my 760 I'll probably stick to medium texture quality, so that means I might be able to bump up some other things. Gonna be wanting to be downsampling that resolution though for AA it seems, so it's gonna be tricky.

So, the two games I wanted from the Opium bundle activated just fine as retail copies. I give two happy thumbs up, but yeah, I'd still only pay with a credit card that you know will back you up just in case.

tmarg

----
Also can someone give me a summary of the Mordor Performance Review Thread? We don't technically need a 6GB GPU to run it on High or Max do we? Whats going on here?
I have a GTX 760 Twin Frozr (2GB)

Yes please. I'm interested in the game, but my 7950 just meets the recommended specs (and I think was below it last time I looked at them?). I'm not sure if I should wait till after an upgrade, and given the quality of the quotes I've seen from that thread, I really don't want to wade through all that.

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
So, the two games I wanted from the Opium bundle activated just fine as retail copies. I give two happy thumbs up, but yeah, I'd still only pay with a credit card that you know will back you up just in case.

Well, if the scam is to take your money and not give you games, then you successfully didn't get scammed.

On the other hand, if the scam is to take your credit card information and abuse it and/or sell your email address to others or otherwise compromise your personal info, then uh oh...

Well, if the scam is to take your money and not give you games, then you successfully didn't get scammed.

On the other hand, if the scam is to take your credit card information and abuse it and/or sell your email address to others or otherwise compromise your personal info, then uh oh...

+2 is totally worth it!

Annubis

With a name like opium, it sounds more like money laundering.

Miguel81

I think it boils down to:
There's a number. GOTTA MAKE THE NUMBER BIGGER.

Well, you do post some good to great deals :). After a couple of purchases it starts turning into a Pokemon game for some. In my case, I suffer from OCD so I have to keep a lean list.

Turfster

Well, you do post some good to great deals :). After a couple of purchases it starts turning into a Pokemon game for some. In my case, I suffer from OCD so I have to keep a lean list.

I live vicariously through others.
(Also I'm kinda too poor to buy much these days =p)

derExperte

Just tried Batman Oranges with everything cranked up to max at 1080p. Dipped from 60fps. Looks like I need a second 970 (or just turn down TXAA one notch, that works too). But man does it look good with all the snow effects.

15373962636_f0d4e34c72_h.jpg

I'm ready for tonight (tomorrow?) guys :D

Bought it with what credit I had saved for GTAV, but whatever. See ya in the Playfire hunt!

DontBlink

Anyone know where I can get some of the less popular Weekly deals for cheap? Things like Pirates of Black Cove and Death to Spies: Gold which are quite cheaper in the Russian land but don't see any copies of dispenser.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
I always wondered why would people add games/subs just to up their gamecount? I dont see any reason for that.
Valve made a whole new business selling cards so people can increase their meaningless Steam profile level. Just means lots of free valvemoney for me.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Pyrite Heart could be longer, though I did get two ends today, a bad one and a good one. I need to find how to get Kenta routes.
why no Kenta x Ryuu route

Got a Butler Ryuu trading card though for the Butler scene, too hot.
ByvgKWqIMAMFPju.png

Jawmuncher

Pyrite Heart could be longer, though I did get two ends today, a bad one and a good one. I need to find how to get Kenta routes.
why no Kenta x Ryuu route

Got a Butler Ryuu trading card though for the Butler scene, too hot.
ByvgKWqIMAMFPju.png

Kenta is easy stick to sports and ignore anything Ryuu related.
I enjoyed my time with it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom