• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

STEAM | September II 2014 - Ride the Lightning

Status
Not open for further replies.
No clue what caused this but it went away though.

Probably the family sharing since you didn't care enough to buy the game. :p

I wonder if Activision would spend the effort to region lock a 15-dollar-downloadable-game.

What effort? It's a flag in a DB. :lol

Even if they do, it's $15, not $60. If you're a fan of Platinum or a fan of Korra, it shouldn't be too hard to pony up a bit extra instead of going to mother Russia for it.

BinaryPork2737

Unconfirmed Member
Hopefully it ends with all of them dead and the Shin Megami Tensei supporters as the deserved winner.

giphy.gif

Actually I take that back it's going to more play out like Game of Thrones. There will back stabbing, subterfuge, unexpected death from key players and probably get a bit raunchy/creepy too if the waifu brigade join in.

I for one welcome the Red Waifu Wedding.

First chapter of Dreamfall Chapters is out October 21st... I'll have to at least play Dreamfall again before that.

Hype intensifies. I'm really hoping that Chapters is as good as the first two games.

No clue what caused this but it went away though.

Don't worry, it's just a glitch in the animus.

Dr Dogg

Ok, so for the record I have a problem with message boards. Well, I also have a problem with social interactions in general but that's another story. What I mean (and yes it will make sense, bear with me) is that I often ask myself if it is worth it to thank someone for a reply when all you actually have to say is 'thank you'. It's not like my post will be of any value to the discussion at large and there is already a lot of OT. I'm not a heartless fucker, just uncomfortable when I have really nothing to say except thanks.
That being said, your answer was top notch, I couldn't allow myself to hesitate here. So : Thank You !

And personally I'm not sold on the idea of using my 560ti as a physx card. Seems too much on a per case basis for the lazy bum that I am. Again, thank you for the clarifications.

No worries. Appreciated that you suffered through my long winded post.

Started watching the GB quicklook for Mordor, and it looks neat.
Though it kind of grinds me the wrong way when Brad and Dan immediately start shitting on Assassin's Creed. Opinions and all that but I've never had problems like Dan is describing with AC, and I've seen Brad play AC in some GB show and he's kind of terrible at it too.

Quick looks like these is when I miss the Ryan & Vinny combo the most.

When Dan said he didn't like Assassin's Creed building traversal but he loved Infamous' I kind of stopped listening to what he was rambling about. Sure getting across the city and especially cable grinding was fun but the floaty jump climbing really did my head in with those 2 (can't comment on Second Son but it looks the same so I'll probably hate it). Where as with each AC the building traversal got better and better that by Black Flag if you're getting things muddled it's probably not the game for you.

Individual ME games: 2.99€
ME trilogy: 24.99€

lol

Well technically speaking it's the only way you'll ever get the ME1 DLC, Pinnacle Station anymore since it's been removed from the store as a separate purchase. So in an alternative universe where Jase collects Origin games he'd be all over it!

Arthea

Jeez D:

Wait what, Did they just skip the 9? Well at least it isn't Windows One now.

If anything it will be Windows One now, in truth, not in name
I'm not happy with that future at all, even if I know where it is coming from

edited:
damn Doggie, you just had to remind me that I haven't played through single Mass Deffect dlc, except for 3rd alternative ending, it was dlc as far as I can remember, wasn't it?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
It would be great if the next iteration of Halo to reach PC would be a "one store" exclusive.

Do it, Microsoft. You know you want to.

Well, Halo: Spartan Assault was -- on the PC side -- exclusive to the WinStore for some time, so to a degree there is precedent. ;)

Arthea

Candyland is part of Mordor?

this is my favourite post of the last hour, I'm sitting and imagining how we enter Mordor, go to the mount DooM and find Candyland in there. I need this game!

edited:
oh and Sauron is a secret santa, bit on the weird side, though

Dr Dogg

edited:
damn Doggie, you just had to remind me that I haven't played through single Mass Deffect dlc, except for 3rd alternative ending, it was dlc as far as I can remember, wasn't it?

Pinnacle Station was rushed (and got pushed to the 360 store unannounced) DLC that was essentially combat trials, you know the not very strong portion of the first game unless you went all Biotic. There was a brief bit of story that really didn't tie in with anything else of the main game but you did get rewarded with some new unique weapons and armor as well as a swanky apartment you visited once, look at the gorgeous view, looted the place and never returned again, ever! Every other playthrough I've done I've just used a save game editor to check off the flag for completing the mission so when I import my save into ME2 it shows up that I had 'complete' the DLC despite not owning it on PC.

rtcn63

Maybe they didn't want German consumers to read it as Windows Nein? Couldn't be good for business. Also Japan doesn't appear a fan of the number either.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom