• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caerith

It is shitty but its not like the Modbot can't be configured to block him.

I get what you are saying but the thing is that this problem would have not been a problem if people would just configure the modbot to block him or block people that won for a week. He isnt being sneaky about it. He is clearly showing he is snatching up the keys. If the mods thing it is necessary, then just ban him and move on.
I'm sure once more people use the PERMABLOCK and BLACKLIST features, Sulc85 will stop being able to claim keys he doesn't redeem and then we'll have halcyon days until Sulc86's account is approved.

KarmaCow

Borderlands 2 fucking won? The thing has been massively discounted like 475 times in the past month.

I lost all faith in the steam community.

The voting has never been about maximizing discounts, it's a popularity contest.

Not like it matters anyway since the games will pop up later as a daily or flash sale.

Dinosur

Stump was nice enough to make ModBot do my bidding finally...

Borderlands GOTY: MB-9D54C7A9EB990146 - Taken by monsterfracas
Intrusion 2: MB-A674EADFAD9C1AA6 - Taken by statham

Hopefully that works now.

First time test for giving stuff away.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Home -- MB-4BFC23B210E16BF6

I can't believe BL2 was the pick lol. That game was on sale before it even came out.

Asking again:

Does anyone know if the summer cards will disappear after the sale period?

I'm thinking about hoarding them then selling them to the addicts post-sale.

stufte

Lol at those links.

More damning though:

oj1wAAv.jpg

kuYuri

<3 GAF. Hope this works.

Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cortex Command - MB-EE2A40613232F241 - Taken by Dracor
Humble Indie Bundle 2 - MB-63D26B3994CD7058 - Taken by 1337Sauce

I can't believe BL2 was the pick lol. That game was on sale before it even came out.

Asking again:

That sucks. I wanted Far Cry 3. Would've been happy with Dishonored. But BL2? No thanks.

Next Flash Sale in 25 mins though.

You guys are pretty awesome. I'm still new to GAF (posting-wise), so if any of you wanna be my Steam friends, have at it. My name there is the same as here.

NIGHT-

You know you have issues when you're tempted to pick up the Dragon age pack just to have it on steam instead of Origins.. Sigh. I used to not be ocd like this

Weens

Neo Member
ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

McPixel -- MB-11C2D8662FCAA0F2 - Taken by Wake

Here you go guys

_woLf

Wow BL2 with 41%? That game is on sale alllll the time, I don't understand...

Here's hoping Dishonored comes anyway.

Asking again:

Beta cards are still around so I'd assume these will stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom