• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
if someone could, buy that Metro: Last light for me and i'll buy any game up to 10-15 dollars, because i don't live in a country that could register there, i think :p

oipic

Had something of a go at signing up on BestBuy, but I take it those outside of the US can't 'take advantage' of this crazy offer/pricing error?

smr00

Banned
Mine went through.

If it works and we get our keys i guess i will be forced to buy 2033 and go buy some adult diapers and force myself to play these games.

javadots

Banned
Holy shit bought it. Is it legit?

BFQBW.gif

Chake

Banned
Yes. Multiple bosses. Expands the lore (if you're into the interpretive lore). New spells, weapons, and armors. Pretty great level design. It's the same high quality you'd expect. I don't buy DLC often, but this one was great.
The lore of DS is my main attraction to the game. Bought! and thanks!

RetroMG

Graaaaagh, Trying to buy the Borderlands 2 DLC stuff is pissing me off. I add things to my cart, go to checkout, get rerouted to the main page with no cart link. Try again, an error occurs, and my cart is empty.

TAKE MY MONEY, STEAM!

Windam

Scaley member
Oh man, is that Metro Last Light deal legit? If so, does it work in Canada? If not, would someone be so kind as to spare a penny? :(

jtb

Banned
if BB pulls Last Light, would they charge $40 or whatever to my cc or would they just cancel the payment altogether? I'm getting buyer's remorse already lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom