• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Crayons

Banned
if BB pulls Last Light, would they charge $40 or whatever to my cc or would they just cancel the payment altogether? I'm getting buyer's remorse already lmao

Cancel. Don't worry about it, they can't charge you any more than you authorized

Dinosur

Reddit is claiming Best Buy emails you a code and a link to the nvidia site, and entering the code there DOES give you a steam key.

These are games that deserve to be played. Do not let them sit on the shelf.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (GenericBadGuy, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bastion -- MB-3520C21D9AE4D337 - Taken by Gintoki313
Dark Souls -- MB-1635CABFFB61529A - Taken by Labrys

javadots

Banned
No idea how the contests in here work, everything is moving too fast!

You send a private message to Modbot with any title you'd like. Then you paste the game code, along with the name of the game, in the body. It has to be one game only. Then you just send it. It's first come, first serve. You have to be fast because there's usually a swift person or two that get heat for winning most of the time.

SlickVic

Hey jerkfaces, you were supposed to vote for Far Cry 3 in the community vote sale! Now I can't buy and play it tonight
LLShC.gif

Well to be fair on our part, it wasn't a very good deal. $24 for a 2012 PC game? LOL Ubisoft.

KarmaCow

It's weird that McPixel was really taxing my CPU when it was running in a tiny window, minimized but Bastion has barely done anything.

Dmax3901

Guys whats a phone number I can use to sign up for Best Buy

Or, if that's not possible, could I get a yank to buy a copy of Metro for me?!

Ok another one. Sorry about the issues with the last one. If there is a problem with the URL? Please PM me.

It may be I'm doing something wrong.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Waves -- MB-893011BFFB97DDE7 - Taken by Smash88

jred2k

Missed it in my last post, but heres a giveaway of Toki Tori

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- You must have given away a game through ModBot to become eligible for this giveaway.

Toki Tori -- MB-6F039794E2C0D134 - Taken by stutte

Hopefully I can get an invite to the group as well.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/northlights911/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom