• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adry9

It didn't let me pay with paypal but it was Ok with my Spanish credit card LOL

I hope they'll send the code.

Kerub

Banned
sad_face.gif

My european face right now.

H3xum

I've been gone for awhile just want to check something out

I saw ModBot2 is a name now...is that where we're supposed to submit/request keys to now?

-MD-

Haven't seen anyone say they got more than 1 Metro code, limit of 1 maybe? I tried ordering like 5 with all different cards.

I'm waiting for the article about how Best Buy's 1 cent sale for Metro: Last Light put all of the developers out of a job and how they have to rub sticks together to create fires to cook their dinner.

In cases like this Best Buy would probably have to eat the cost and pay the developer/ publisher.

Bastion goodness!

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bastion -- MB-5CE3287DDB875D6E - Taken by H3xum

Dillman2112

Neo Member

Spazo

how the fuck did borderlands 2 win? that game is on sale every other weekend? I hate when people vote for the games that are always on sale. Dishonored had never been that cheap :(

I'm pretty sure the Dishonored price will be back later during the sale

jtb

Banned
I hate how there's a limit to one code per checkout. is Best Buy like that for all DD games or just this one because it's a special promotion?

Dinosur

People that got the code, please post your payment method. Wondering if I haven't gotten mine yet because I paid with PayPal (I have a US address and PayPal account)

Used my Visa because I didn't trust paypal to back me up if bestbuy was all "screw you give me fifty dollars now."

RoKKeR

I'm waiting for the article about how Best Buy's 1 cent sale for Metro: Last Light put all of the developers out of a job and how they have to rub sticks together to create fires to cook their dinner.
Seriously, it makes me angry. I hope they get compensated for it in some way, because they don't deserve to lose all of these sales because Best Buy fucked up. They went through hell to ship this game and it makes me sad to see this.

Mordeccai

People that got the code, please post your payment method. Wondering if I haven't gotten mine yet because I paid with PayPal (I have a US address and PayPal account)

I paid with my Visa debit card and my US address. Took 20 something minutes for me to get the code.

My initial order has gone through, still waiting on the two other codes I tried to pick up immediately after.

Salsa

still no key here. I wonder if they double checked the address I gave them with my CC address? it's an international card but the address is clearly not in the US

Zia

So, in the last week I've purchased every single Sonic game on Steam for $7.50 in fake monies I earned from selling fake cards, and Metro: Last Light for one cent. Hope a piano doesn't fall onto me tomorrow.

WTF Community voters! :(

Borderlands 2? Didn't Amazon have it for like $10 a while back with Borderlands 1 pack?

Dishonored please be in sale!

antitrop

Seriously, it makes me angry. I hope they get compensated for it in some way, because they don't deserve to lose all of these sales because Best Buy fucked up. They went through hell to ship this game and it makes me sad to see this.
That's not how retail works, man, I was making a joke.

Chrysalis

how the fuck did borderlands 2 win? that game is on sale every other weekend? I hate when people vote for the games that are always on sale. Dishonored had never been that cheap :(

Because this forum is not representative of the larger Steam userbase. /elitism

marrec

Banned
So now I have two $0.01 charges via PayPal that I need to explain to featheredkitten... somehow that's going to be harder than the 17.50 I spent on Euro Truck Sim 2 and Dark Souls.

I would say I'm shocked, but I'm not. It seems like the worst option almost always wins on these votes. I would've jumped all over Dishonored. Fortunately, I'm certain it will be a daily at some point for the same price. Keeping my fingers crossed.

The_Monk

Well even if they try to remove me more money they can't get more than 5€ because I put that as limit for this specific transfer, so it's okay!

cicero

Bought Metro 20 minutes ago, US address, paypal. Still no code. I GOT THE GAMERSGATE BETHESDA PACK FOR FREE, I WILL GET THIS ALSO. IT IS MY DESTINY.

smr00

Banned
Used my Visa because I didn't trust paypal to back me up if bestbuy was all "screw you give me fifty dollars now."
What bank do you use? Paypal tried this before my bank was like HELL NAW.

But my bank is a tad bit overprotective. I get a call from them whenever i order something from greenmangaming or do multiple steam purchases.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom