• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
pixels motherfucker

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Swords & Sworcery -- MB-EC5E60BE796C0151 - Taken by Sykotik

Yeah I paid with paypal and I'm wondering if that's a factor. (still didn't get my 4 keys yet)

I also payed with paypal about 10 minutes ago, no code either. Sounds like that might be a factor, oh well. If they cancel it I'll take a few minutes to call them and see if I can get it reversed, if not I suppose it's ok. Was planning on buying it during the sale anyway, actually one of like 4 games I seriously wanted.

xtop

says code usually takes 30 min but could be up to 8 hours. it's been a bit over 30 min for me, so it looks like 8 hours for me lol

Adry9

sad_face.gif

My european face right now.
+1

You'll get an email canceling the order because they can't validate your card, since it's from Spain.

Whaaaaat? :(

FaintDeftone

Still no Metro code and Steam double charged me for a purchase when the server crashed in the middle of the first attempt. DOUBLE SALE FAIL!!!

Chake

Banned
Excuse my stupid question that might cause a huge lose of IQ: Where are the games that i bought? I didn't install them, but i DID buy them, even steam says so when i went to check if i actually bought them or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom