• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Booshka

I've been waiting to get Skyrim ever since it came out, first I was holding out on getting it until I got a gaming PC. Then I was waiting for the complete edition. Now I am waiting for it to be 30 bucks or less, looks like I will have to wait until at least this Fall for that to happen.

Also, if anyone is just now getting Dark Souls because of the sale and wants some help or jolly co-op send me a PM. I've been playing the game since release pretty steadily and can help you get over the tough learning curve if you'd like.

Tenrius

Well, here goes.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Bastion -- MB-7A51F6977413DE38 - Taken by 1337Sauce

Ezalc

Order canceled.

sad_face.gif

eyeless

i'm gonna be fucking super bummed if i don't get this code now, they've got my hopes up

if i now have to wait for it to be super cheap it's gonna be a long god damn wait

vareon

No damage so far, but I don't think I'll spend many on this summer sale as I have magically thinned my wishlist. Let's see.

TokiDoki

First kill of the sale , Dark Souls Prepare to Dieee ...

The price is sweet . I finished the 360version before this but never touch the DLC before . I think the full game now is even cheaper than the DLC on 360 .

antitrop

I'm aware you are joking, doesn't make the situation any less regrettable.
I think the only one who has anything to regret out of this is Best Buy and maybe Deep Silver.

If anything, the devs benefit because more people get to play their game. They don't benefit directly from the sales, at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom