• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lain

People outside of the US with a credit card, use this address 10780 KEMPWOOD DR
HOUSTON, TX 77043 USA and a random US format phone number (555-555-5555). I think it may have worked for me.

My order went through using these. Now to see if they'll send me a key!

I skipped a heartbeat with a new e-mail and it was steam notifying that I sold some shit for $0.10

goddammit

Same. But for 0.07$ ... on the bright side, I'm sitting now on a whooping perfect shinny and OCD friendly 20.00€ that I will never spend to not make uneven numbers

Neiteio

I'm using the config utility for Dark Souls' DSFix right now. What settings should I be adjusting? I changed resolution to 1600x900. Should I mess with AA, etc? I thought I saw in the ReadMe not to touch AA...?

graywolf323

I ordered a bunch of copies of Metro all with my debit card so far only gotten one email

so one order completed and the rest are still processing

Salsa

I have this courier service set up in Miami that gives me an address and sends me things over

I used that address but for some reason I put the first line of that address and the second of my real Uruguayan one

I bet whoever's looking at that thing is fucking confused

LBidDSY.png

I still have hope. They only cancelled the last order
;_;

H3xum

My Chase Freedom card has put 5 dollar placeholders on it, apparently it can't just put .01

That's probably a good sign...right.... =\

20 minutes now

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I ordered 6 copies of Metro. All I need is that first one from like 25 minutes ago though. I don't care if the rest fail.

Sullichin

I'm using the config utility for Dark Souls' DSFix right now. What settings should I be adjusting? I changed resolution to 1600x900. Should I mess with AA, etc? I thought I saw in the ReadMe not to touch AA...?

Disable the in game AA, or the game won't render properly.
You can enable all the lovely AA options in DSFix just fine.

Everyone that wants a Metro:LL key, PM me. That way it's first come first serve, except for the one set aside for Gez. Still waiting on the rest to come through.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom