• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 59090

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for The Maw almostheathen.
Now I'm off to bed because it's 5 am and my Metro order is still not cancelled XD

In regards to the Summer Getaway Badge, do the rewards for crafting subsequent levels after the first increase in value? I have already crafted the level one badge, but I want to know if it's worth the time and money to purchase more cards for crafting.

omg_mjd

Since Skyrim Legendary Edition was in the previous Flash Sale, does that mean Skyrim vanilla might still be eligible for an upcoming Flash Sale or Daily Deal?

Grief.exe

Yes, the Steam Sale metagame is now so lame that I could not possibly care less. Used to be cool.

Its almost like we are talking about modern gaming here.

It just keeps getting progressively dumbed down until we are walking down a hallway playing whack a mole.

Yay

metalshade

Is there such a thing as a sheltered gamer. Have the only other games you've ever played before consisted of Just Cause 2 and Saints Row 3?

SR3 was not good, it controlled badly, was badly optimised, and was far too juvenile and unstructured.
Just Cause 2 was fine, if very bland.

Favourite game of all time is rayman 2.
Most played game of all time is cross between BL2 / Skyrim / warframe.

I play a fair range of games, and if a game isn't good enough, I have better things to get to.

I feel so dumb for buying the Borderlands 2 Mechromancer skin with the glowy eyes 2 days ago

YOU MADE ME THINK THERE WOULDN'T BE A SALE GABEN

javadots

Banned
why wont you admit you are selling those games

Because I'm not?
nJTgg7p.gif

Firehead

Stump: Would you be able to get in touch with Impaler for me, please? Not able to reach him via PM. Would like to re-add Dark Souls back to ModBot, under his name.

And if it would be at all possible to remove the log of my getting a game? Apologies.

Steam has been fine for about 6-7 hours

Nothing can really be done at this point, so as Salsa said, it's probably best to let it go. It was completely dickish anyway you slice it (even if he did redeem all the games) given the amount he took, I won't be using ModBot to give away games just in case.

I tried last time and got nothing. I'm not a lurker by any means and never won from modbot before. Weird.

Anyway, I was mostly just curious. I have yet to find a roguelike I enjoy and figured most people who like them already have it.
Yeah, I put too many restrictions on it, did you give a gift with ModBot yet?

Dmax3901

Having little achievements in all these different games was so fun, and a great way to get people to actually play the games they buy :p

I really do miss it.

Labrys

First giveaway using ModBot, here you guys go:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- I really appreciate thank you messages, but please send them to me (Labrys, not ModBot!) via PM instead of in thread.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Cave Story Plus -- MB-61DC0CD243C79B78 - Taken by Mr Pockets
Nightsky -- MB-50805CFF1015D624 - Taken by outunderthestars

Stimpack

it's not a defense, dude brags and then there's 100 posts of

"WOW!"

"oh wow what an asshole I hope he gets run over!"

and thus derailing like 3 pages

page 4: who is javadots why should I care?

-repeat-

who's the one being silly?

Well, he opened the floodgates and acted like an asshole and society didn't take kindly to it. While it is most certainly an ongoing and drawn-out issue, I stand by the fact that he brought it all on himself.

*edit* Just my opinion, though, I honestly don't care much either way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom