• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadbeat

Banned
1AS71zD.png

Game #3 - In honor of those who didn't get into the 1 cent Metro deal :( , here is arguably the 2nd best deal of the today
Im going to do it. Im going to get steam herpes.

edit: nope not today.

I'm watching this guy play and it's pretty hilarious. It's driving a truck :)
What a lot of the gameplay videos don't show you is the management part of it. You start off working for other people and eventually get your own business and hire drivers and stuff. I suggest people at least check out some reviews on metacritic if they're at all interested.

But yeah, at the end of the day you're still driving a truck.

Labrys

I fixed mine, it's really slow now, too.
lvIopPS.gif

The new animator I'm using goes up to 5 seconds between frames, so please tell me if it's still too fast.

ZenaxPure

Just played the beginning of The Last Remnant and so far it's pretty darn good.

The combat is easily the best part of the game. It will take a couple of hours to unlock everything but after those initiral tutorial parts you will be sent out on some missions that let you control the full party and give you a good idea of how the game will play. It's mostly centered around tying to flank enemies for damage bonuses and making sure your own guys don't get flanked. It gets very involved later on since there is a lot of different ways to customize your groups. Especially so on PC where you aren't as restricted as much as the console versions.

Honestly it's in my top 5 for games this gen and I never even got around to buying the pc version (though I think I will this steam sale).

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
I'm sorta confused abit on the quoting part of Modbot, since I thought you can't quote PMs into message box in a thread.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
It's because all the frames are set to display for 0 seconds, which means they just display at the default speed.

Here it is proper.

http://i.imgur.com/quKprG5.gif[img]

And bonus!

[img]http://i.imgur.com/AyPl0pt.gif[/mg]

Edit: flashy images above, sorry about that. Didn't know it was an issue for some gaffers.[/QUOTE]
Having just reached 41 seconds in Hyper Hexagonest, these feel right at home now.

[quote="Labrys, post: 69761666"]If your poop is black and white with hideugly shadows, I would consider contacting a doctor. You may be terminal.
Also, I didn't see the shadows until after the gif was made. The maker I have doesn't like transparency :/[/QUOTE]
Haha, I was just kidding. I don't know how to make a .gif, so you're already better than me in that regard.

Sats

Banned
Played Demon Souls a bit, but wasn't into it because of the art and graphics not looking very...nice, at all.

Should get Dark Souls?

Twie

VIDEO GAMES!

ModBot said:
I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Toki Tori -- MB-246A1374268403FC - Taken by Megasoum
Hard Reset -- MB-64FDDE03E637F13D - Taken by ricochetguro
Gemini Rue -- MB-BB905FAC297D6260 - Taken by Stimpack

Dambrosi

Banned
Eh, I tried to get in on that 1c Last Light offer too, even though it was an obvious typo. they eventually emailed me back saying that my order was being processed. Remember, I'm a UK Gaffer in the UK, so I wasn't holding out much hope to begin with, but that email got me all tingly with excitement.

But 'twas all too good to be true. About half an hour later, I got the cancellation email, and when I went back to the page to try again, the offer had been cancelled.

So, what was Timedawg's Mystery Game? Oh, that. whywouldyoudothat.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom