• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

RionaaM

Unconfirmed Member
g3VTEyW.png
This image can be used anywhere, it's perfect.

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
This is so frustrating. I want to buy the Borderlands 2 DLC, but I can't, because every time I try to remove the few things that I already own, my cart clears itself.

Card Boy

Banned
I think i will be buying all my Steam cards from EB Games from now on. The Aussie dollar is weaker so it works out in my favor plus i get EB reward points.

Today I picked up Borderlands 2, DLC Quest, Go Home Dinosaurs, Super House of Dead Ninjas and Mutant Blob Attacks. I think BL2 will be the only "big" game I pick up during the sale but I have my eye on a number of indie titles. Hopefully the ones at 33% or 50% appear in a flash or daily deal.

In other news I finally got around to downloading Desura and bought Crayon Chronicles. I want to start following gaf's indie thread / steam group more closely

DaciaJC

Gold Member
So, if something like Company of Heroes 2 isn't going for a regular discount at all, am I correct in assuming there's no chance of it showing up as a daily deal/flash sale?

JaseC

I think i will be buying all my Steam cards from EB Games from now on. The Aussie dollar is weaker so it works out in my favor plus i get EB reward points.

I can't wait to see the look on Aussie CliffyB's face when I buy 16~18 $50 codes next week.

GooeyHeat

Played Demon Souls a bit, but wasn't into it because of the art and graphics not looking very...nice, at all.

Should get Dark Souls?
If you didn't Demon's Souls because of the graphics, then:
1) you shouldn't buy Dark Souls
2) there is something seriously wrong with you because the art is nice (IMO), plus the game is so well designed and awesome that it overrides the "less-than-AAA" look it sometimes has.

So basically, if it bothered you thaaaat much, then avoid it; if you can get over graphics that you don't like as much as other games, you'll be treated to two of the best games of the generation and be ready for what's likely to be a third (Dark Souls II).

antitrop

Today I picked up Borderlands 2, DLC Quest, Go Home Dinosaurs, Super House of Dead Ninjas and Mutant Blob Attacks. I think BL2 will be the only "big" game I pick up during the sale but I have my eye on a number of indie titles. Hopefully the ones at 33% or 50% appear in a flash or daily deal.

In other news I finally got around to downloading Desura and bought Crayon Chronicles. I want to start following gaf's indie thread / steam group more closely
DLC Quest is fucking hilarious and cute as a button, but no one knows about it.

Flunkie

Banned
Anyone get an extra Metro Last Light code from Best Buy? I'll pay/trade you something for it. Help me out, I'm next to internet-less (I'm currently at field camp).

Grief.exe

i-pzDFbHs-950x10000.jpg

This is seriously my exact thoughts on that game.

Seriously now, you don't have to post this gif every 15 minutes.

Jase?

I've been out of the thread for a few hours.

Plus it makes me laugh whenever I see it, and he is shaking his head. Seems perfect to me.

JaseC

I'm still getting a blank payment info box so I still can't purchase anything. Bloody hell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom