• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sats

Banned
yes get it I HATED Demon Souls but loved DS same with the art design in Demon souls hated it, its night and day better in DS

Thank you. Bugs me that I keep getting bastardized for not liking the first one. I'll try it since it is so cheap.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

http://store.steampowered.com/app/236370/ -- MB-F3183BF3A38932E5

New page repost

Edit: And gone

Ezra2680

MOAR games

ModBot said:

I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering). For instruction on my use, check here.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Super Hexagon -- MB-86932CBAFD4A8F86 - Taken by Dmax3901
30 Half Minute Hero Sup etc -- MB-2F42BB2A5B3FBD29 - Taken by Sykotik

Thank you for the giveaway! Game looks fantastic :]

Yeah, it's pretty neat despite the early status. The way the lighting changes the maps and how you actually play is amazing. Playing when the lights go out and you're forced to flicker your flashlight while navigating, lest you be seen, is incredibly intense. Big hopes for the game!

Think I'm gonna make my way into EB Games today, probably trade in 20 of m Australian dollars for 20 US Steam dollars, would make a nice budget for the sale as well, as I don't plan on going overboard.

reddmyst

Repost:

ModBot said:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

NightSky -- MB-D032149BE4DB0BE3

metalshade

I think I failed at being savvy.
I made card moneys.
Spent the card moneys on Bastion because it has cards that I can sell to make more card moneys.
Humph.
You win Gabe.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
Better than GTA IV and I'm one of the few GTA IV fans on this forum.
stanley2.gif

Just started playing it a few days ago. So much fun and quite funny.

Mordeccai

Yeah, it's pretty neat despite the early status. The way the lighting changes the maps and how you actually play is amazing. Playing when the lights go out and you're forced to flicker your flashlight while navigating, lest you be seen, is incredibly intense. Big hopes for the game!

Just the mention of Rainbow 6 in space got my salivary glands flowing. Even more stoaked from your impression now. Gonna install this baby while I sleep tonight!

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
New version of Enhanced Steam is rolling out in the next 60 minutes and should update to Chrome users automatically.

Adds highlighting to the homepage for the daily deals / flash sales / community choice / top sellers / etc.

That is all.

RedSwirl

New version of Enhanced Steam is rolling out in the next 60 minutes and should update to Chrome users automatically.

Adds highlighting to the homepage for the daily deals / flash sales / community choice / top sellers / etc.

That is all.

As in browsing Steam on a browser?

Gvaz

Banned
Man it figures. I'm broke as shit (I have $2 in the bank till the 18th) and here it is that euro truck is a flash deal. ;_;

That is all.

Awesome! This is the first year I've had the sense to use my browser to navigate the Steam sale rather than the client, and Enhanced Steam is a big reason for it.

ModBot said:

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.

Dark Souls -- MB-148C30EB2B84D56A - Taken by goober

more people need this game.

Echoplx

That is all.

It's up now, this is awesome. Great work man!

Here's part of my giveaway, I'll give some better games when Stump puts in a raffle option. Enjoy!

ModBot said:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:

Aquaria -- MB-3A88BAF60DEF952E - Taken by Yondy604
Fractal -- MB-0D9966DB583BEB0F - Taken by zychi
Nightsky -- MB-C67CEB597BBA4562 - Taken by _woLf

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom