• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cth

Catching up on the thread, in the meantime..

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Anomaly: Warzone Earth -- MB-3678432D0E4A192A - Taken by I am Michael Bolton

Deadbeat

Banned
One of these minutes I will nab a ModBot post. Well, at least, as soon as I am eligible to.
You should have been here when it was FIRST PERSON TO QUOTE THIS POST WINS cause I was winning a ton of those. Now im blacklisted into the nowinners circle of hell.

Those were the days.

Grief.exe

How long do the Flash Deals last? Gonna try and tell my friend that Dark Souls is on sale.

I mean...

uIVCtpe.png

Tehalemi

Well I think for a first day we came through in one piece...at least physically.

Can't wait to get back on the roller coaster tomorrow! :p

We're not gonna make it are we...... u__u;

Dingotech

The Bad Rats developers must cheer everytime a new Steam sale comes around, they must get this random boost in free revenue as people give away their game as a joke. XD

antitrop

Just watched the IGN review for Rock of Ages, actually seems kind of decent and it's from the Zeno Clash guys! Not a terrible blind pickup, I guess.

Dongs Macabre

aka Daedalos42
No one wants Bad Rats? :(
ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway has a manual blocklist. The giver has identified members who abuse giveaways and restricted them from participating.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

I'm sorry -- MB-9FEB26FDB138FDD6

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Hey I got a second email that says a digital gift is on its way! Maybe I lucked out on this deal.

Mine still hasn't been cancelled either - I'm holding out hope. I want to believe.

3phemeral

You should have been here when it was FIRST PERSON TO QUOTE THIS POST WINS cause I was winning a ton of those. Now im blacklisted into the nowinners circle of hell.

Those were the days.

Ah yeah, that would have worked for me, but I suppose this new method keeps the thread cleaner. The ModBot stuff was a tad bit confusing at first but I think I've gotten the hang of it. Just depends on the qualifications to win and what the game is. :)

Danj

Dark Souls is definitely the right price, but the horror stories I've heard about the brutal difficulty level makes me not want to buy it. I already suck at games, I don't wanna buy a game where I'm gonna suck more.

Cth

No one wants Bad Rats? :(

6DDF831BDF62BEF9-BM -- yrros m'I

:eek:wt ro etunim a ekat yam seilpeR .ylper a eviecer ton lliw uoy nekat ydaerla si yek eht fI -
.gnitapicitrap morf meht detcirtser dna syawaevig esuba ohw srebmem deifitnedi sah revig ehT .tsilkcolb launam a sah yawaevig sihT -
.yawaevig siht rof elbigile ton era uoy--eno suoiverp etaidemmi eht ni stsop rewef ro evif dna daerht maetS siht ni stsop rewef ro evif htob evah uoy fi--rekrul a era uoy fI -
:yawaeviG siht rof seluR

.MP eht fo ydob eht otni woleb enil yek eht ypoc dna enil tcejbus yna htiw toBdoM ot MP a dnes ,yawaevig siht retne oT .yek maetS a yawa gnivig ma I

:daerht eht ni etouq eht etsap dna egassem siht etouq tsuJ

Alo81

Low Poly Gynecologist
Dark Souls is definitely the right price, but the horror stories I've heard about the brutal difficulty level makes me not want to buy it. I already suck at games, I don't wanna buy a game where I'm gonna suck more.

I think strict is a better definition than brutal.

There's a pretty well defined set of rules to the combat. Everything is fair. It's mostly all about execution of the actions you need to execute.

It's not as hard as people say, but it is a really, absolutely fantastic game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom