• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm kind of broke at the moment, so t's only going to be a small giveaway at this time, but I just bought a copy of Hotline Miami to give away (don't own it, but everyone raves about it).

So instead of doing the ModBot thing I thought I would do a little picture riddle.

Blue+Tongue+Lizard.jpg

emirates3_440x330.jpg

Name the REGION of Australia that I live in.

First person to quote me with the correct Answer wins Hotline Miami. Goodluck. ;)

You know you've been spoiled by Steam Sales when you're not biting The Last Remnant at $3.39 because you're waiting for it to get down to 75%. :<

Tehalemi

6DDF831BDF62BEF9-BM -- yrros m'I

:eek:wt ro etunim a ekat yam seilpeR .ylper a eviecer ton lliw uoy nekat ydaerla si yek eht fI -
.gnitapicitrap morf meht detcirtser dna syawaevig esuba ohw srebmem deifitnedi sah revig ehT .tsilkcolb launam a sah yawaevig sihT -
.yawaevig siht rof elbigile ton era uoy--eno suoiverp etaidemmi eht ni stsop rewef ro evif dna daerht maetS siht ni stsop rewef ro evif htob evah uoy fi--rekrul a era uoy fI -
:yawaeviG siht rof seluR

.MP eht fo ydob eht otni woleb enil yek eht ypoc dna enil tcejbus yna htiw toBdoM ot MP a dnes ,yawaevig siht retne oT .yek maetS a yawa gnivig ma I

:daerht eht ni etouq eht etsap dna egassem siht etouq tsuJ

.-.

Oooooh...

I'm kind of broke at the moment, so t's only going to be a small giveaway at this time, but I just bought a copy of Hotline Miami to give away (don't own it, but everyone raves about it).

So instead of doing the ModBot thing I thought I would do a little picture riddle.

Blue+Tongue+Lizard.jpg

First person to quote me with the correct Answer wins Hotline Miami. Goodluck. ;)

Hell

You should have been here when it was FIRST PERSON TO QUOTE THIS POST WINS cause I was winning a ton of those. Now im blacklisted into the nowinners circle of hell.

Those were the days.

So scummy. Really has turned me off from doing any more giveaways. Sometimes you just want to make someone's day and all the while that person was laughing about how they were getting over. Really depressing, but should expect this I guess.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
Dark Souls is definitely the right price, but the horror stories I've heard about the brutal difficulty level makes me not want to buy it. I already suck at games, I don't wanna buy a game where I'm gonna suck more.

Dark Souls difficulty has been *vastly* overstated. It's really not hard, it just punishes sloppy play. Keep it tight and take it slow and it's really no biggy.

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
OK to make up for all the Bad Rats going around, and to say "Thank you" to everyone using Enhanced Steam today - here is my giveaway:

ModBot said:
I am giving away 5 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Vessel -- MB-BDD3695196F6AE0F - Taken by BorntoPlay
Penny Arcade Rain Slick 3 -- MB-0558FC5EBBACF07A - Taken by NSQuote
The Journey Down Chapter 1 -- MB-B51722EE358EBD39 - Taken by Gez
Spacechem -- MB-625627940D4CDDD9 - Taken by SourCinnamon
The Maw -- MB-2757687A6886FB72 - Taken by ieavei

Amagon

Blue+Tongue+Lizard.jpg

Northern Region???

Blue Mountains

snack

Blue+Tongue+Lizard.jpg

Queensland

qazqaNii

Blue+Tongue+Lizard.jpg

Tasmania lol!

Deadbeat

Banned
So scummy. Really has turned me off from doing any more giveaways. Sometimes you just want to make someone's day and all the while that person was laughing about how they were getting over. Really depressing, but should expect this I guess.
How is it scummy? I took games I wanted. I got XCOM, I got Aliens vs Predator 2010, I got stuff I am playing currently right now. I took the things I wanted to play, not to resell like other people.

Blue+Tongue+Lizard.jpg

I already have the game, but my guess is Darwin.

Blue+Tongue+Lizard.jpg

South-east Australia?

How is it scummy? I took games I wanted. I got XCOM, I got Aliens vs Predator 2010, I got stuff I am playing currently right now. I took the things I wanted to play, not to resell like other people.

Sure. Guess I should thank you for saving me the cash in the future.

A Human Becoming

More than a Member
You know you've been spoiled by Steam Sales when you're not biting The Last Remnant at $3.39 because you're waiting for it to get down to 75%. :<
Eh usually I'll bite for anything I'm remotely interested in <$5. I didn't like the 360 version of Last Remnant (installed) so I wouldn't recommend buying it.

Blue+Tongue+Lizard.jpg

I know the answer as I am also from there. However I do not need the game. Good giveaway though.

LycanXIII

The Bad Rats developers must cheer everytime a new Steam sale comes around, they must get this random boost in free revenue as people give away their game as a joke. XD

It'd be nice if they showed the number of copies sold during the sale. You could watch the pennies roll in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom