• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

bronson

Did I miss something? Why is Primal Carnage holding the top 5 slots on Top Sellers?

mydxAti.png

Is anyone with access to either the us or the ru store willing to host a Don't Starve 2Pac ?

I'll go 1st with PP.

D

Deleted member 22576

Unconfirmed Member
Woohoo! Just bought Bastion. I'm keeping a steadying Mirrors Edge. It's at 9.99 right now, but I know I've seen it for 4.99 before. Almost bit on Eurotruck Simulator 2, but I don't have a wheel or anything like that.

Salsa

I just bought a gift for xelios from fear of feeling guilty when he inevitably goes on a gifting spree

too bad he aint around here cause the thread moves so fast

JDHarbs

Woohoo! Just bought Bastion. I'm keeping a steadying Mirrors Edge. It's at 9.99 right now, but I know I've seen it for 4.99 before. Almost bit on Eurotruck Simulator 2, but I don't have a wheel or anything like that.
I'm counting on Mirror's Edge to drop as well.

Salsa

lol, did you see how many games he just purchased?...

dude ussually gets a ton of gifts cause he's the kindest gaffer on the planet. I struggle with what to gift him cause the stuff in his wishlist tends to be just bad and for collecting purposes, haha

but it's not annoying collecting like with jase
<3

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Why am I seriously considering the Nancy Drew Pack?

I'm never going to play any of those games. I have problems.

Bro hug <3

Additional image added to my picture riddle to make it easier. Those people who already guessed can have another crack.

Looking for the name of the region I'm from in Australia.

Didn't see the other image. Random guess, because I don't know where/what that stadium is: Great Dividing Range?

jshackles

Gentlemen, we can rebuild it. We have the capability to make the world's first enhanced store. Steam will be that store. Better than it was before.
Wait for the dailies?

Seriously doubt it, the newest one is from 2011. It's the only decently priced "pack" on Steam that I don't already own everything from.

Smash88

Banned
The Dark Souls price will not get any lower than $7.50 this sale. Community/Flash/Daily all share the same final sale price.

I'm kind of broke at the moment, so t's only going to be a small giveaway at this time, but I just bought a copy of Hotline Miami to give away (don't own it, but everyone raves about it).

So instead of doing the ModBot thing I thought I would do a little picture riddle.

Blue+Tongue+Lizard.jpg

emirates3_440x330.jpg

Name the REGION of Australia that I live in.

First person to quote me with the correct Answer wins Hotline Miami. Goodluck. ;)

Okay, my little giveaway is probably way too hard for such a small prize, so here are all the regions in Australia - NSW. Pick one, you don't even have to understand the riddle.

North Coast

South Coast

Central Coast

Northern Tablelands

Southern Tablelands

Snowy Mountains

North-West Slopes

South-West Slopes

Orana

1/9 chance of guessing it correctly. GO!!!

mattiewheels

And then the LORD David Bowie saith to his Son, Jonny Depp: 'Go, and spread my image amongst the cosmos. For every living thing is in anguish and only the LIGHT shall give them reprieve.'
So what's the fastest a thread got to 10,000 posts? I feel like this is a first, and there's not even that much to talk about.

jshackles

The Dark Souls price will not get any lower than $7.50 this sale. Community/Flash/Daily all share the same final sale price.

That's what we said last year during the Summer Sale, then Valve trolled us all by putting the Saints Row 3 Complete pack on sale for $12.49 after just the base game was a daily deal for $9.99.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom