• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acccent

Anyone still having this issue?
R1lzVNO.png

PriitV

Quick question:

Is the Borderlands 2 season pass worth it at $10? Just how much content is it? And is the content any good? Only got 30 mins left to decide.

For a tenner there's enough content to validate your purchase. The content is.. decent, the newest addition to Season Pass is the best.

Jzero

Quick question:

Is the Borderlands 2 season pass worth it at $10? Just how much content is it? And is the content any good? Only got 30 mins left to decide.

Definitely, there's like $30 worth of DLC in it.

Guys I need some info before GTA series hits -75%. Is it true that GTA IV uses Steam (obviously) + GFWL + Social Club + SecuROM? Is it the same for GTA IV Complete?
Not sure about SecuROM but the rest is true. Social Club is so freaking annoying i wish i could make that screen disappear.

xDEKOIx

Quick question:

I've heard that Tiny Tina's Assault on Dragon Keep is worth the $10 on its own, so I'd say yes! I picked it up :]

Is Steam's checkout playing up for anyone else?

My purchase got declined because "your credit card info has been declined by your credit card company" - I tried again and got the same error again.

So I just tried buying a Kindle book on Amazon, and that went through - so I assume my card is fine and it's a problem with Steam.

I'm getting this too. So annoying! :(

Fjordson

I played through most of the first KOTOR when it first came out, but I barely remember it (like plot details and whatnot).

Can I just get KOTOR II despite that? Also, how does II play? I remember there being disappointment that the game wasn't finished or something.

Dynoro

Quick question:

Bear in mind that its highly likely to be a daily at some point later in the sale; so even if you miss it now you're bound to get the chance again with a game like this.

KarmaCow

Quick question about Antichamber, are each of the puzzle rooms meant to be solvable in isolation or would I need to double back to get cubes or something to be able to solve a room?

Roland1979

I just received a Tomb Raider (Foil) card. What should i do with it? I don't collect. I feel like i should sell it, but for how much? By the way how awesome are these cards? Not only do i get discounts but i get free money as well, is more discount. Now how do you make a DIY shrine and do you think if i sacrifice a goat the great Gabe will notice my humble effort?

Chanser

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Half-Life -- MB-3E90B7FF0F86DF4F - Taken by Komedy
Portal -- MB-0013E8634EF5E43D - Taken by Zeuzonita
Killing Floor -- MB-D36E74AC09DEA628 - Taken by stressboy

Yay?

Hmm so I'm in Europe for three weeks and when I load up the Steam app on my phone, everything is priced in euros. Is there any way of changing it to dollars or am I going to run into any problems if I purchase something?

Leezard

Welp, I attempted to buy Don't Starve, but there appears to be some trouble with my bank. Nothing can get processed. Hopefully it will resolve itself quickly.

edit: so it appear to be a steam side problem. How annoying.

Alts

For anyone who has kept track of steam sale prices. Are there ever discrepancies in price between community choice, flash sale, and daily deal for the same game? I know community choices repeat often, and I wonder if it's worth holding out on a community choice if the price will be (slightly) lower as a daily.

Roland1979

Hmm so I'm in Europe for three weeks and when I load up the Steam app on my phone, everything is priced in euros. Is there any way of changing it to dollars or am I going to run into any problems if I purchase something?

Probably not just Google "US proxy site" and use that. You Steam account is a US one i assume so should be no problem at all.

Boss Doggie

all my loli wolf companions are so moe
Different region from what? And where do you want to buy, Amazon or Steam or..?

Steam.

And my Steam is Asian region. It uses the same stuff in US but some products are not available for purchase (but can still be added if gifted, like say Arkham City).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom