• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

mclem

I am trained in gorilla warfare

So am I.

H4pWeCe.jpg

Chanser

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you won a game from ModBot in the last week, you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Half-Life -- MB-3E90B7FF0F86DF4F
Portal -- MB-0013E8634EF5E43D
Killing Floor -- MB-D36E74AC09DEA628

Roland1979

I just received a Tomb Raider (Foil) card. What should i do with it? I don't collect. I feel like i should sell it, but for how much?

So new Dailies and new Flash Sale @ 1pm? Good luck accessing Steam then

Going to sleep, it's 5am in NY. When I wake up, it'll be time for the next discounts

Copenap

I'm sure Dark Souls will be on sale again and actually I have a question, sorry if this has beeb answered already.

I olayed DS on 360 but wanted to dive into the dlc on pc so I am planning on buying it during this sale. What are the obstacles with Windows Live? I actually wasn't aware of this, what do I have to take into consideration?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom