• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

AxeMan

What do people think about Sins of Solar Empire franchise?

They are all currently 66% off.
Do people think they be part of any deals?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
xkpKzO9.png

Thank you JaseC, I'm currently on vacation so I don't think I'll be posting much nor can read most of the thread. Can barely connect an vote for community.

Thanks to JaseC for the generous Toki Tori 2 gift. Appreciated.

No worries. :)

KuroNeeko

Is Endless Space a game that's easy for RTS newbies to get into?

Kind of late but, no it isn't.

If you're new to TBS (turn-based strategy games, specifically 4X) then it's a decent gateway game. When I first got into the game, there wasn't very much documentation out there, but since then it's become a lot more beginner-friendly - especially with all the resources available online.

It's not too complicated, has a great UI and a few interesting mechanics. I'd say give it a shot - it's probably one of the best Space-based, TBS, 4Xers to come out in the last few years.

yamo

Wow!

Didn't think they would discount Civ 5: Brave New World already... 33% is much better than the pre-order bonus of 10% for sure.

Smash88

Banned
Beat Call of Juarez: Gunslinger in one sitting. I got to say this game is FUCKING awesome. Can't wait to go back and play it on New Game+. Definitely worth the $10.

ZenaxPure

I just received a Tomb Raider (Foil) card. What should i do with it? I don't collect. I feel like i should sell it, but for how much?

You can always go to the market and check prices on any specific card by searching for it.

Right now though I am not sure if it is worth it to sell them. There is a graph that shows their value over x time and pretty much every card has nose-dived like 50% today alone. I am thinking about waiting a while for some of mine to see if prices go back up when all this is over.

Yeah so I'm a complete and utter beginner at steam sales, something about cards?

Anyway I have a few keys remaining from previous humble bundles for Mac. These include:

Dear Esther
Capsized
Little Inferno
Intrusion 2
Steam Rush
Proteus
Thomas was alone
Hotline Miami

Please let me know if I can help any of you guys out.

Looking to finally get around to playing Left4Dead2 at some point if/when I get out of work. Just out of curiosity do any of you know if it's still on sale? I can't access steam at work.

Casimir

Unconfirmed Member
Thanks for the advice. I think I will try to expand my horizons and give them a shot. If I end up not liking them no big deal was only five bucks.

Hope you enjoy them.

Just a heads up; SuperGiantGames, the developers of Bastion, have announced a new RPG called transistor. It's a bit more of a simplified mix between a queue based and straight action system than just the straight action of Bastion. .

KPJZKC

Yup, that's the game of chance.

Not according to Steam's own info :s

Vote in the Community's Choice

If you're Steam Level 5 and above, you'll get a card every third time you vote for the Community's Choice Flash Sale. If you reach Steam Level 5 before the end of the sale, you'll be granted the cards you earned by voting.

tylerf

Got the only copy of my foil on the market currently. Lets hope someone pays my inflated price for god knows why.

forgot to add rules, but oh well, here it goes

ModBot said:
I am giving away 2 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Machinarium -- MB-EF5E1B182AD2A2D5 - Taken by Skab
Hotline Miami -- MB-5D6A8B8451A4E8B5 - Taken by krumble

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
Yeah so I'm a complete and utter beginner at steam sales, something about cards?

Anyway I have a few keys remaining from previous humble bundles for Mac. These include:

Dear Esther
Capsized
Little Inferno
Intrusion 2
Steam Rush
Proteus
Thomas was alone
Hotline Miami

Looking to finally get around to playing Left4Dead2 at some point if/when I get out of work. Just out of curiosity do any of you know if it's still on sale? I can't access steam at work.

I'd love me some Proteus, if you can spare it

Rezbit

Ended up just buying Dark Souls at my local price ($12.50). Would have been good to save $5 (or put it toward something else!) but I don't have paypal so can't be helped. Awesome to see heaps of people helping others out though.

Also, has anyone crafted the summer badge? Any reward for doing so?

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
Ended up just buying Dark Souls at my local price ($12.50). Would have been good to save $5 (or put it toward something else!) but I don't have paypal so can't be helped. Awesome to see heaps of people helping others out though.

Also, has anyone crafted the summer badge? Any reward for doing so?

Background, emoticon, and another card

Dear Esther
Capsized
Little Inferno
Intrusion 2
Steam Rush
Proteus
Thomas was alone
Hotline Miami

Can I get Rush?

Dear Esther
Capsized
Little Inferno
Intrusion 2
Steam Rush
Proteus
Thomas was alone
Hotline Miami

Thomas Was Alone please?

ieavei

It's still on sale right now for $5. There's 7 hours and 37 minutes left to get it.

Caerith

Is the Civ 5 Gold Edition worth the extra cash, or am I good with vanilla?
Vanilla is great, it's easily the best flavor of ice cream in the universe. But when it comes to Civ V, the more expansions you have the more complete your game is; whether this matters to you, whether you're going to play or you just want to have it for the sake of having it, is for you to know and me to stop caring about in approximately five seconds.

Smash88

Banned
Honestly anyone on the edge about a game that is discounted by 75% - Pull the trigger. Nothing will go above 75%, and even if it somehow does by some magical force you would be saving only a few cents. Anything 66% and under I would wait, because there still may be that slight potential it be go to 75%.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom