• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.
QZB8ndO.png

Thanks, I scanned the page as best I could, but apparently I'm blind.

RealMeat

Banned
Has Counter Strike GO pretty much replaced Source yet, or is the community split 3 ways? I know there's people that will never give up 1.6.

Salsa

k now that the OP is alright and the bad-rats-in-thread-title joke totally backfired I guess I'll try to buy something!

drizzle

Axel Hertz
What's the point of a post like this

You asked if there was a chance of Company of Heroes being a daily deal.

Yes, there is a chance.

I also told you that 50% is not heavily discounted, 75% is.

In othe words, if something is 75% off, the chance of getting a BIGGER discount in a daily deal is smaller.

It exists, but it's smaller. And also, what is it going to be? 85%? Probably not worth it.

However, you should always wait for the last day.

So the point of my post was to answer the question?

JaseC

gave away the keys to the kingdom.
k now that the OP is alright and the bad-rats-in-thread-title joke totally backfired I guess I'll try to buy something!

Good luck with that. I'm getting a combination of timeouts, items disappearing from my cart, and "This item could not be added to your cart" errors. Oh, and the whole blank-payment-info-box thing.

masterkajo

Now I am sadderer

Don't be sad, you got Bioshock Infinite which is an awesome game. Personally, it is my second favorite game of all time (Portal 2 being first). It might not have the best gameplay out there but the story is mind blowingly awesome! :) And until they start releasing DLC for BI, they will have a sale for the Season Pass somewhere (you can even get the Season Pass at GMG for $16 right now using the 20% off code).

Divius

Good luck with that. I'm getting a combination of timeouts, items disappearing from my cart, and "This item could not be added to your cart" errors. Oh, and the whole blank-payment-info-box thing.
Eh, still 23hrs left, there's no rush, right?

Grief.exe

Is Silent Hill Homecoming a real piece of shit? How does it fair in comparison to RE6 and Revelations?

Pretty shitty.

Revelations Raid Mode sounds amazing, thought its K/M controls aren't the best.

RE6 is apparently a pretty solid port, but the game is fairly derivative overall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom