• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

vermadas

The Trackmania games need to go on sale so everyone can play Valley and Stadium.

Valley is probably too new. They had Stadium discounted briefly at the beginning of the sale but it's back at full price. Nadeo has traditionally been stingy with discounts so I'm guessing that'll remain at full price as well.

Bsigg12

Any games on sale that thrive with controller support? I'm currently stuck with a sub par Logitech wireless mouse and Microsoft Arc keyboard.

Copons

You might have a hard time offloading Humble Bundle stuff with too many restrictions.

If you give up, I have some new to Steam friends I can pass those on to (but by all means, give GAF as many chances to take they first).

Actually I noticed it while I was posting, but I don't think there is a way to edit rules on ModBot giveaways.
Is Stumpokapow here, maybe?

TGMIII

What's Legend of Grimrock like? I've heard the name, but dunno anything about it.

It's a dungeon crawler. Very methodical style of gameplay and has it's roots in old school RPGs but is still very approachable for newcomers to the genre.

As someone who's pretty indifferent to dungeon crawlers, I enjoyed the time I spent with it.

I suppose thousands of questions have been asked and answered about cards. So... I already had FTL from ages ago and now it has cards. Do I need to redownload it to get cards? What do the cards even do? What does this card do? Where am I?

Jo8299e.png

nope, no need to redownload. Cards = free games :D

http://steamcommunity.com/tradingcards/

Actually I noticed it while I was posting, but I don't think there is a way to edit rules on ModBot giveaways.

Nullify the codes, make a new giveaway and add it to the original post.

That's what I did for my Shank 2 giveaway when I wanted to add rules to it.

Steam sales can really suck arse sometimes for Australians. I wanted to find a co-op game for me and my friends. I was thinking of trying trying LotR: War of the North. Can't be too expensive, right? It's $15 at retail stores after all without any sale. Search it...$36 and that's WITH 50% off! And even worse? $9 on the US store. That sucks.

I know, opinions and all, but the game has been much cheaper elsewhere before, $3.50 at GMG...and is also complete and utter garbage.

kris.

Banned

It's a dungeon crawler. Very methodical style of gameplay and has it's roots in old school RPGs but is still very approachable for newcomers to the genre.

It's an RPG. Real-time combat. First-person. Dungeon Crawling. Controlling 4 characters at the same time. At the same time!

It's a very well made old school first person dungeon crawler.

Ohhhh my. Bought.

Kifimbo

Buy this game if you don't win.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Critter Crunch -- MB-D98D1F2EC4C37120 - Taken by JoduanER2

Whools

Yeah, the lurker thing omits a lot of people. It's good and bad, as you can run in to the problem you have. tbh I don't even know what it means by the last steam thread.

Still an oil rush key left from earlier today.

ModBot said:
Just quote this message and paste the quote in the thread:

I am giving away 3 Steam keys. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the line below that corresponds to the key you want (if you include more than one game, you will be blocked from entering).

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

English Country Tune -- MB-71547A79C1AB0730 - Taken by DamnTheMan
Nightsky -- MB-1799C81F52F4B3B2 - Taken by SuicidalSteve
Oil Rush -- MB-3482864D3428B4E7

How do you nullify codes, can you nuke them before they're redeemed?

Send ModBot a message with null in the title with the original keys/links you posted line by line. You won't get an email back but it will work if you're allowed to make a new giveaway with them.

Amneisac

I know, opinions and all, but the game has been much cheaper elsewhere before, $3.50 at GMG...and is also complete and utter garbage.

I picked it up for $5, played through the whole game with a friend co-op online and it was one of my best co-op games I've played. Loved every minute of it. I also love LoTR so I think that would help along anyone's enjoyment.

Alien Bob

taken advantage of my ass
I'm going to avoid losing any more Fez giveaways by going to bed. Good night, you princes of sales, you dukes of deals, and you idiots who can't wait for the dailies

Copons

Send ModBot a message with null in the title with the original keys/links you posted line by line. You won't get an email back but it will work if you're allowed to make a new giveaway with them.

Well well well!
Look what Stumpokapow forgot to write in ModBot thread. :D

See what you get, when someone actually read the OP? You get nothing!

KScorp

Ok, thanks.

In other news, still no damages. (Unless MLL for 0.01 cents counts.) Just thinking about my backlog helps me stop from buying something, almost went for Endless Space before, but I still need to play through the new Civ V expansion.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
Bioshock infinite. KB/M or 360 controller? My current set up makes it a bit awkward to play games with the kb/m but if it controls much better I'll deal with it.

I've been playing with 360 pad and it has been great for me so far. I like leaning back using it rather than hunched over my kb/m

I never got around to playing Black Ops 2. Is it worth the 30€?

Also, I still have a key left for The Walking Dead I'm willing to trade for FEZ. It will save you a few bucks if you intend to buy it anyway.

Spierek

Bought FEZ today, still waiting for Dyad and Retro/Grade to appear in Dailies.

Runner 2 for 7 Euros is very tempting, but I think I'll wait for the next sale with that; not sure if I can get/sell enough cards to afford that.

KiDdYoNe

fuck guys 2nd day is awesome but im not buyin enything cuz of two gifts - ftl and fez
goodnight everyone we did podcast (first) and im drunk lol
happy new day everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom