• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Steam Summer Sale 2013 - Make sure you take the time to thank Gabenbot

Status
Not open for further replies.

wetflame

Pizza Dog
I want Fez, but I've got it on 360. But my 360 has a shelf life, and the PC doesn't. If only it had cards, but Phil will never submit to that nonsense. What to do.

ink4n3

Hopefully this works.

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

Anomaly Warzone Earth -- MB-0FA6E99E9AF3929F - Taken by Sportbilly

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Well well well!
Look what Stumpokapow forgot to write in ModBot thread. :D
Send ModBot a message with null in the title with the original keys/links you posted line by line. You won't get an email back but it will work if you're allowed to make a new giveaway with them.

It's not "null", it's "nuke" and it's in the ModBot thread under "What to do if you ACCIDENTALLY claimed a key you don't want."
And yes it works with unclaimed keys as well.

maty

Bought FEZ today, still waiting for Dyad and Retro/Grade to appear in Dailies.

Runner 2 for 7 Euros is very tempting, but I think I'll wait for the next sale with that; not sure if I can get/sell enough cards to afford that.

Dyad and Retro/Grade are already 75% off. They won't get much cheaper. Unless they are in a humble bundle

Karu

Nice, got validated (almost) just in time for the Sale! =)

So far i got...

FTL
FEZ
Hotline Miami
Ben There, Dan That & Time Gentlemen, Please! (Thanks for the tip, Gaf!)
Thomas Was Alone

Hotline Miami is a homerun - addicting as hell! Thomas was alone though a bit boring - at least in the first 20 mins, story is worth it I guess - liking the premise and narrative.

I want Fez, but I've got it on 360. But my 360 has a shelf life, and the PC doesn't. If only it had cards, but Phil will never submit to that nonsense. What to do.

Fuck Fez and fuck Phil Fish in his stupid smug hipster buttocks. I can honestly say that my life will not suffer one iota from never experiencing the "delights" of Fez, but I'll sleep fantastically well knowing that I haven't spent a single cent putting food into the mouth of that douchebag.

usea

Fuck Fez and fuck Phil Fish in his stupid smug hipster buttocks. I can honestly say that my life will not suffer one iota from never experiencing the "delights" of Fez, but I'll sleep fantastically well knowing that I haven't spent a single cent putting food into the mouth of that douchebag.
You're terrible, dude. Just awful. Chill out.

Volotaire

What has he done to you?

MikeDip

God bless all my old friends/And god bless me too, why pretend?
Oh you bastard Gabe. This whole time you wouldn't take my money and then I add something to bring my total over $10 and you work like a charm

I tried this but it didn't work for me.

All I want to do is spend money and I can't :(

Acccent

haha he probably enjoys that kind of ire more than he would your $5

KScorp

It's not "null", it's "nuke" and it's in the ModBot thread under "What to do if you ACCIDENTALLY claimed a key you don't want."
And yes it works with unclaimed keys as well.

Ah ok, I was under the impression it only worked for claimed keys. Thanks for the clarification.

Copons

Hang on... There's a ModBot thread? wtf happened while I was gone?

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617641

Also, there actually is all the explanation about "nuke", but it was under the title "What to do if you ACCIDENTALLY claimed a key you don't want.", so I skipped it. :(

Ah, Stumpokapow, I sent two wrong PM trying to nuke the key (one with "null" in the title, the other writing the game name).
If I send a third PM (hopefully the right one...), i'll be punished for spam or I'll be fine?

ant_

not characteristic of ants at all
Got Fez, Far Cry 3, and Bit.Trip.Runner 2. Any other things I should grab from the current dailys/flash?

oipic

No man, woman or child of SteamGAF should end this weekend without playing FTL. Please play it, fellow GAFfers!

ModBot said:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line and copy the key line below into the body of the PM.

Rules for this Giveaway:
- If you are a lurker--if you have both five or fewer posts in this Steam thread and five or fewer posts in the immediate previous one--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If you won a game from ModBot recently [since the start of beta testing for ModBot], you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- If the key is already taken you will not receive a reply. Replies may take a minute or two:

FTL -- MB-59035772F1505932 - Taken by Whools

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=617641

Also, there actually is all the explanation about "nuke", but it was under the title "What to do if you ACCIDENTALLY claimed a key you don't want.", so I skipped it. :(

Ah, Stumpokapow, I sent two wrong PM trying to nuke the key (one with "null" in the title, the other writing the game name).
If I send a third PM (hopefully the right one...), i'll be punished for spam or I'll be fine?

Ah thanks, I read it as though there was a dedicated ModBot givaway thread.

Card Boy

Banned
part of me wants Darksiders 2, but i remember seeing it on Amazon with all the DLC for the same price, i even think it included Darksiders 1.

Is it likely that an older game like Rainbow Six 3 will be a Daily or Flash? So far they've all been newer or popular games.

I really want to get R6 3 Gold, but it's only 35% off.

MBison

How is Far Cry 3 for PC? A port or a nicely done PC version? How's it run in comparison to something like Bioshock Infinite which ran great on my machine maxed out.

Thanks!

Deadbeat

Banned
7ZIttJH.gif

Damn mod bot black list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom